House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
music man

Telegraph Double Talk

'Mortgage lenders have indicated that the housing market slowdown may have come to an end, with first-time buyers and buy-to-let landlords starting to return to the market. However, the prospects for the housing market remain cloudy, with many economists predicting either more price falls or sluggish rises for the coming decades.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm...4/cnhouse04.xml

So we've been in a bad patch - O.K. and we have more doom and gloom in the market ahead of us - O.K. I get that.

But at present we're coming to an end of a slump followed by another slump - O.K. I'm still with them.

However I wonder where the 'return to the market is'.

One big slump would have been easier to say chaps. Crashtastic.

'Mortgage lenders have indicated that the housing market slowdown may have come to an end, with first-time buyers and buy-to-let landlords starting to return to the market. However, the prospects for the housing market remain cloudy, with many economists predicting either more price falls or sluggish rises for the coming decades.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtm...4/cnhouse04.xml

So we've been in a bad patch - O.K. and we have more doom and gloom in the market ahead of us - O.K. I get that.

But at present we're coming to an end of a slump followed by another slump - O.K. I'm still with them.

However I wonder where the 'return to the market is'.

One big slump would have been easier to say chaps. Crashtastic.

Where are all these first time buyers they're talking about - I don't know anyone who's in a position to afford anything at the moment. The last time any of my friends got on the property ladder was about 4 years ago.

Where are all these first time buyers they're talking about - I don't know anyone who's in a position to afford anything at the moment. The last time any of my friends got on the property ladder was about 4 years ago.

You know it's the same for me, I don't know anyone that's bought for a long while, it could be because the average FTB cannot afford the prices.

It's as they say a no brainer.