House Price Crash Forum
gruffydd

Demographic Problem - Wales

There are over 8,000 vacant school places in Cardiff alone - over a dozen schools are due to close - all over the newyddion today!

G

Not surprising, people have held off having kids as they cannot afford them and money worries causes a lower libido, should be similar stories UK wide. I'm not saying that people arn't getting f****d anymore, they are and more so, but it's this time it's by Gordon Brown and in the a**, this substancially reduces the chance of a successful conception.

Poland, Germany, Wales,

Who else's birthrate is dropping?

Not sure about locale, but demographics would point to certain economic groups are being hit harder than others. Those who work hard for a living, and pay their taxes, used to have enough money for a roof over their head and food on the table for their children. Nowadays, the roof takes all the capital and then some leaving no room for the luxury of offspring (or should that be ‘ifspring’). These tax paying hard workers used to produce children with the same work ethic as their parents thus keeping the balance of responsible-worker to sponger favourable. Now the spongers have more kids as (more kids = more benefits) instilling each one with zero work ethic. Now think this pattern forward 20 years … do you really want to be in Britain?

Edited by CommonSense

I'm not saying that people arn't getting f****d anymore, they are and more so, but it's this time it's by Gordon Brown and in the a**, this substancially reduces the chance of a successful conception.

:lol::o:lol::blink::lol:

There are over 8,000 vacant school places in Cardiff alone - over a dozen schools are due to close - all over the newyddion today!

G

They were all out in Cardiff on Sat night drinking bottles of "Wicked", looking for rucks & collapsing in a pool of their own piss & vomit.

Guest Bart of Darkness

Young offenders institutions hopefully.

They were all out in Cardiff on Sat night drinking bottles of "Wicked", looking for rucks & collapsing in a pool of their own piss & vomit.

I really shouldn't laugh but....

:lol:

Not surprising, people have held off having kids as they cannot afford

Not in Wales where it has long said that for many women having children is a good career move. Didn't Mr. Redwood, then Welsh Secretary, get into a spot of bother when he commented on just how many single young women in Wales were pushing push-chairs?

People leave Wales. 30 years of cultural apatheid against the English speaking over-whelming majority by the 7 or 8 percent of Welsh speakers - i.e. a HUGE money-making exercise for Welsh speakers - has resulted in English speaking Welsh leaving in their droves.

Not in Wales where it has long said that for many women having children is a good career move. Didn't Mr. Redwood, then Welsh Secretary, get into a spot of bother when he commented on just how many single young women in Wales were pushing push-chairs?

People leave Wales. 30 years of cultural apatheid against the English speaking over-whelming majority by the 7 or 8 percent of Welsh speakers - i.e. a HUGE money-making exercise for Welsh speakers - has resulted in English speaking Welsh leaving in their droves.

I think 'cultural apatheid' is a strong phrase but I don't begrudge you your viewpoint.