House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bingley Bloke

Does Anyone Here Subscribe To Futuresource Charts?

I'm thinking of subscribing to FutureSource charts to get real time technical data for some commodities that I'm interested in. There's an on-line form to fill out for a free trial, but no information as to what a subscription costs when the free trial is finished. Does anyone here have a subscription, and if so, what does it cost and is it worth it?

I'm thinking of subscribing to FutureSource charts to get real time technical data for some commodities that I'm interested in. There's an on-line form to fill out for a free trial, but no information as to what a subscription costs when the free trial is finished. Does anyone here have a subscription, and if so, what does it cost and is it worth it?

You did'nt say if you would be trading or not, but if you are, you could try XPRESSTRADE. Simply open an Futures/Options account and get free intraday quotes and charts. The charting program is excellent, as are order entry, executions etc... No advice though, other than 24/7 technical help in the event of a problem ...and Futures are around $10 a side.

If it goes t*ts up, don't blame me.

---

You did'nt say if you would be trading or not, but if you are, you could try XPRESSTRADE. Simply open an Futures/Options account and get free intraday quotes and charts. The charting program is excellent, as are order entry, executions etc... No advice though, other than 24/7 technical help in the event of a problem ...and Futures are around $10 a side.

If it goes t*ts up, don't blame me.

---

Cheers for that. I just need the technical charts, not a trading account. I already have a spread-betting account which I've been using to trade stock index futures for 18 months turning £100 into just over £1000 in the process. I've always used BigCharts for up-to-date US market data but it doesn't give up-to-date data for anything else, hence why I was looking around to see what else there was.