House Price Crash Forum
DonnieDarker

All We Are Saying Is Give Peace A Chance

Over the course of the past 18 months, it was only 'hunches' then varying degrees of uncertainty. Now it's become 100% certain that the government are manipulating the situation.

I don't see peace having a chance from here on.

Where's Ghaandi when you need him.

And John Lennon got shot for those words Donnie, pretty much the same as Ghandi there. The Iron Triangle wouldn't appreciate your kind, consuderate words.

I love you all - even the trolls, the cute little devious mind warped souls that they are.

It's happening re: what we want on the site - and I laugh at their (trolls) suppositions.

We all have different positions in life but we can can all live together as one big family, under one big roof.

Then there would be a housing collapse, we wouldn't want that though would we trolls.

:lol:

Guest Bart of Darkness
We all have different positions in life but we can can all live together as one big family, under one big roof.

With TTRTR as landlord?

Guest Bart of Darkness

Bring back council housing instead of relying on BTL to perform the function of social housing.

Add a rule that any new built council house/flat cannot be bought from the council for 25 years.

Everytime I come on here it seems an unhealthy number of posts devolve into a slanging match.

Yeah.... well you would say that wouldn't YOU, that's just the sort of thing you would say. :angry:

;)

Good Lord!

I've never seen the board like this. Seems like posters are circling each other with claws unsheathed all over the shop. Has something been put in the water today?

Its really spooky...

Has something been put in the water today?

Well now you come to mention it, it would appear over the last few days we have become the proud owners of a barrel with a Troll in it.........................and nodoubt you have heard the term ...it's as easy as fishing in a barrel :D

Ah, eau du Troll - a very distinct fragrance. I should have realised :lol:

It's still quite shocking that so many cages have been rattled so easily.

(edited for spelling)

Edited by La La Land