House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Giraffe Cat

House Prices Crash In Manchester

Quote from article: "I see it leveling off a little bit," said Rob Buback, an estate agent with Bairstow Eves... reasons that homes sales typically drop off at in the spring, ''

Wot no spring bounce?!

Guest consa

I like this bit best:

"I see it leveling off a little bit," said Rob Buback, an estate agent with Bairstow Eves. "But I don't see a bubble bursting or anything like that."

bubble, he mentioned bubble :o

QUOTE:

Julian Maldonado of Cheetham Hill, who is selling his one-bedroom home for £130,000, isn't worried about a slowdown.
"I've got to believe the market is going to keep appreciating,"
Maldonado said, "just not at the rate that it has been the last few years. It's impossible to keep a pace like that
."

Didn't Mervyn King warn that house prices are a matter of opinion whereas debt is real? Isn't this victim of HPI realising the exact situation Mervyn saw coming? Now its just hope that is keeping HPI going.

IMHO, its over. The market is terrified and waiting for the trigger to set the stampede in motion.

Edited by Realistbear

Lol! Thats an april fool's joke guys...look at the web address:

http://www.giraffecat.co.uk/****/4859648.stm.htm

A good one! But its probably accurate. Especially the comments which reflect sentiment among many who no longer trust the government or the nice bank people who gave them a big loan they are finding hard to repay!

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Lol! Thats an april fool's joke guys...look at the web address:

http://www.giraffecat.co.uk/****/4859648.stm.htm

Joke or no joke after watching the documentary on BBC 1 featuring the Manchester Police I would now be desperate to sell up and get out. Manchester came across as a crime ridden City and I just thought its fame was the fact it always rained there. :(

Joke or no joke after watching the documentary on BBC 1 featuring the Manchester Police I would now be desperate to sell up and get out. Manchester came across as a crime ridden City and I just thought its fame was the fact it always rained there. :(

But a programme about the police isn't going to show you them anything other than dealing with crime is it? Would such a programme about any city be any different?! I think not.