House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AntiSpeculator

Am I The Only One

Guest Bart of Darkness

I would have fallen for it had I not read this post first.

Bound to catch a few out though.

Ha ha ha ha!!!

We need a bit more humour on here don't we?

I wonder how many bulls were deperately trying to copy and paste the link without reading it first!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hands up, TTRTR aka "I told you so...." ;)

Not the only one. I should have known better as was aware of todays date after reading the Guardian this morning. They have a story on Chris Martin of Coldplay coming out in support of David Cameron and the Tories where one of the reasons for this collaboration is that Coldplay fans dress like David Cameron. Wonder what stories the other papers are running today

Sorry people, couldn't resist it ......

Trouble is,the reason it caught us all out, is that it is not beyond the realms of probability that we could be reading those headlines for real at anytime,given the power of the v.i`spin machine.

Guest Bart of Darkness
The blog on the losers website housepricecrash.co.uk is reporting that the March mortgage approvals are up by 88% - House Prices Boom

Arf, arf! :lol:

I also fell for the Radio 4 UK Theme being relaunched as a Euro Theme one, too. :ph34r:

Had ranted away to a highly amused Mr Vicster for far too long before I realised (not because I'm anti-Europe, more because I like the UK Theme - it's comforting, even if I do only hear it once or twice a year).