House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MarkG

Brown In The Brown Stuff?

So from recent news stories it seems that Blair is nowhere near as eager to let Brown move into his house as has been previously claimed, and may even try to hold out to the next election and beyond.

I wonder how much longer Brown is going to continue trying to prop up the economy with artificially low interest rates if and when it becomes clear that he's no longer going to get the top job? As a lefty, surely he'll be among the first to stab Blair in the back after he's dumped?

Edited by MarkG

So from recent news stories it seems that Blair is nowhere near as eager to let Brown move into his house as has been previously claimed, and may even try to hold out to the next election and beyond.

I wonder how much longer Brown is going to continue trying to prop up the economy with artificially low interest rates if and when it becomes clear that he's no longer going to get the top job? As a lefty, surely he'll be among the first to stab Blair in the back after he's dumped?

Brown.. he has been portrayed as the person responsible for the miracle economy..

With Blair not being credited at all..

Can gordon Brown spell patsy?

This serves to show just how untrustworthy a man Blair is. He can't even be honest with his right hand men.

This serves to show just how untrustworthy a man Blair is. He can't even be honest with his right hand men.

Right hand man - dont make me laugh!

Blairs been taking Brown for a ride since the mid-90 - they loath each other.

Sounds like you think Brown is some kind of 'straightforward-kinda-guy' too. If you think Blair is a spinner/schemer wait till Brown [possibly] gets into no 10, you aint seen nothing.

The only difference between the two is that Blair has balls, and Brown's a coward

Right hand man - dont make me laugh!

Blairs been taking Brown for a ride since the mid-90 - they loath each other.

Sounds like you think Brown is some kind of 'straightforward-kinda-guy' too. If you think Blair is a spinner/schemer wait till Brown [possibly] gets into no 10, you aint seen nothing.

The only difference between the two is that Blair has balls, and Brown's a coward

I didn't make myself clear. By "right hand man" I was meaning the image put across to us, the plebs, not how I actually see it.

I don't think Brown is "some kind of 'straightforward-kinda-guy' too" either. You couldn't be further from the truth.

I never trusted Blair (or Brown (or the vast majority of politicians)) before they got into power and I don't trust them now. The only difference is that I have the evidence to back up my initial thoughts.

As for Blair having balls, it's very easy to 'have balls' when you're the top man. However, it doesn't take balls to sent other people to their death nor to sanction the killing of thousands of innocents.

Sounds like you have a real grudge against Brown. I, personally, just think he's a fud, like Blair.

Gordon Brown is once reported to have said:

The difference between a good and a bad chancellor is all down to the timing of their departure from number 11

It looks like Tony Blair is trying keep Gordon trapped in the treasury until he sinks in the filth of his own making. Gordon has fought back with wholesale asset stripping and short term solutions. His raid on oil companies and small businesses will give him a few more shillings today. The fact that this will cost jobs tomorrow is of little concern to him. He is withholding EU payments to farmers but demanding tax for these payments. This will help his cashflow today even though some farmers will be driven to wall.

u hit it on the head there matey.

It's pretty obvious (from 1000 miles away!) what's going on in downing st - you can take this as read:-

Blair won't go till Brown drowns in his own sh!te.

Even if that means hanging in the full 5 years.

It's the last ******* trick of a *******, out to stitch up a bigger *******.

U read it here first. No Gordon Clown PM, ever.