House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dog

Come Back And Fight You Cowards

The housing market has become like the Knight in Monty Python and Holy Grail. It has lost both its and legs and arms but the morons are still scream 'spring recovery'.

The next move in interest rates is goint to be up, house prices are miles too high, unemployment is rising and people are desperately overstretched financially. The housing market is stuffed. It may take a week, a month or a year but house prices will start crumble.

Guest Winners and Losers

Doggy style! I like it. ;)

Feck, lickingthekidsafter is back. :(

Doggy style! I like it. ;)

Feck, lickingthekidsafter is back. :(

Hey, don't knock him. Life would be really dull around here without the bull caberet acts :D

The housing market has become like the Knight in Monty Python and Holy Grail. It has lost both its and legs and arms but the morons are still scream 'spring recovery'.

The next move in interest rates is goint to be up, house prices are miles too high, unemployment is rising and people are desperately overstretched financially. The housing market is stuffed. It may take a week, a month or a year but house prices will start crumble.

To be honest I think it is exactly the opposite! I think HPC is having the crisis of confidence right now and is struggling to bare its teeth having apparently lost its arms and legs.

Mortgage lending is very strong. Until lending changes markedly, the housing market aint going nowhere fast.

To be honest I think it is exactly the opposite! I think HPC is having the crisis of confidence right now and is struggling to bare its teeth having apparently lost its arms and legs.

Mortgage lending is very strong. Until lending changes markedly, the housing market aint going nowhere fast.

See the blog - the 'surge' in mortgage lending is on the wane.

Land prices are down about 5% too....

It's happening :D

ABB

The real question doggy is how far up it'll go before it heads down, then whether it returns to where it is now.

What was the number of approvals in February, 115k I think – now click and weep … :P;)

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...ndpost&p=335319

Sniff:

Housing recovery fades as retail sales and mortgage loans decline

But hopes of a sustained recovery in the housing market slipped as Bank of England figures showed mortgage approvals fell in February for the first time since the end of 2004. A total of 115,000 new home loans were approved for people buying property during February, well down on the January total of 121,000.

ABB

It does have a bit of the King Arthur versus the Black Knight ...

A scratch? Your arm's off! No, it isn't. Well, what's that then?

But admittedly quite tricky to tell who’s who. ;)

Edited by spline

Off the Motley Fool 'dealing with debt' forum, recently, this could be one example of why mortgage lending seems to have picked up:

http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=9...t=whole#9910592

TLM

The next move in interest rates is goint to be up

It bloody will be as well, coz I bought my first gold today.

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Bart of Darkness

HOUSING MARKET: "Tis but a scratch!"

HPC: What are you gonna do, bleed on us?

HOUSING MARKET: I'm invincible!

HPC: : ...You're a loony.

HOUSING MARKET: [after a pause] I've had worse.

HPC: You liar.

HOUSING MARKET: Come on ya pansy.

Does that make Marina and the other ex-bears the equivalent of Brave Sir Robin?

Minstrel: [singing] Brave Sir Robin ran away...

Sir Robin: *No!*

Minstrel: [singing] bravely ran away away...

Sir Robin: *I didn't!*

Minstrel: [singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin. He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and buggering up And chickening out and pissing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge.

The market IS stuffed.

Its just sucking in the last suckers... and then it'll drop like a stone.

I think of it as being elastic.... the further you stretch it the harder it snaps back.

The real question doggy is how far up it'll go before it heads down, then whether it returns to where it is now.

in other words, YOUR concern is whether or not the coming falls wipe out YOUR equity.

Now I'm out of teh UK, that's actually MY concern too. I want to see YOU BUST

HOUSING MARKET: "Tis but a scratch!"

HPC: What are you gonna do, bleed on us?

HOUSING MARKET: I'm invincible!

HPC: : ...You're a loony.

HOUSING MARKET: [after a pause] I've had worse.

HPC: You liar.

HOUSING MARKET: Come on ya pansy.

Does that make Marina and the other ex-bears the equivalent of Brave Sir Robin?

Minstrel: [singing] Brave Sir Robin ran away...

Sir Robin: *No!*

Minstrel: [singing] bravely ran away away...

Sir Robin: *I didn't!*

Minstrel: [singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin. He is packing it in and packing it up And sneaking away and buggering up And chickening out and pissing off home, Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice one, Centurion!