House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sam

Where Is The F*****g Media

Had a never lazy day yesterday and had a good skin full, again (O;

I watched the news this morning, it seems like the whole of the UK is jumping for joy because house prices are taking off again.

Now i know this is not true, ok there are a sizable majority that cannot see the wood for the trees and get a right little bulge in their pants everytime property prices become more expensive for the likes of many of us. But there are a huge amount of people that are just tottally p****d off, usually the hard working young educated type, WHERE ARE THE F*****g MEDIA, why are you not providing balance, speak for us because our dumb f*** politicians have been corrupted and don not give s***t.

What is this Country waiting for, riots like in France.

The houses that should today be used to bring up the kids of the next generation, the kids that the 30 something should be raising are priced out, our homes have been taken by baby boomer middle class types with nothing better to do than play at property developers, are just plain greedy.

The cream of our society are now living in bedsits or with mum and dad, or in rented at best, knowing they can be booted out at 2 months notice. Of course get yourself knocked up by a low life junkie and you will get fed and housed for life.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i know some of you media types lurk here, please speak for us, if a lot of us do not have an outlet pretty soon to vent off some anger then i promise you that things will kick off before long.

Sam

I am sorry for the swearing, in real life i do not f and blind every sentence, but when you have some passion about something, the is nothing like a good F**K (O;

Sam

Ironic isn't it. Baby boomers owning several houses. Younger generation wanting families but can't because they are not settled/to nervous about their future. Governement worried about the population decline.

SOLVE IT YOU FU*****

Ok my rant over, I feel better now! :lol:

Sorry about all the swearing, in real life i am not a Gordon Ramsey mark II , but when you really feel passionate about something and your blood is boiling, there is nothing in the world like a good F**K (O;

Sam

The cream of our society are now living in bedsits or with mum and dad, or in rented at best, knowing they can be booted out at 2 months notice. Of course get yourself knocked up by a low life junkie and you will get fed and housed for life.

i used to get mad like this. then i learned. this booms too big for the both of us.

there is NOTHING you can do about it. its a large surge of 30-40 population peak. the new btl and all the media hype. this boom will salter on for at least 3 more years. maybe longer. maybe it will die hard.

either way. there is nothing you can do to change it. its too big and too deep.

find a HA rental. save like a banshee. spend some of your money on good living and stay clear of any pension/isa/investments.

if its still like this in 3 years. LEAVE.

Every news article I've read damning the housing boom (with the exception of the lone BBC journo a couple of years ago) has come from the US.

Every newspaper and TV station in this country is complicit in broadcasting the same message - HPI is a good thing, and we should welcome it like summer rain.

"We're Rich - Yippee!!!"

George Galloway (Not always popular but quite often interesting to listen too) was on 'Talk Sport' last weekend & a comment about the UK & NU Labour he made rang true to me...

'The straw that breaks the camel's back, you never know what straw it will be until the last straw is loaded onto the Camel then it is too late '

What with Council tax rises + record debt + Awful trade deficit + Peoples pensions being stolen + Massive energy price rises + Government sleaze + Record Levels of taxation + FTB's priced out of the property market or having to settle for a 'shoebox'

I think we are fast approaching the time in this Country when the 'last straw' is about to be loaded onto the poor old camel :ph34r:

Edited by LBoots

I think we are fast approaching the time in this Country when the 'last straw' is about to be loaded onto the poor old camel :ph34r:

I completely agree. I didn't used to be too bothered about politics. I consider myself a normal hard working middle class, middle income sort of person. But over the last few years my piss has been close to boiling point with this government. I can't be the only one that feels this way.

Trouble is the uprising is going to have to start from the bottom and this fecking government is making well sure the chavs and ne'er do wells are well looked after.

Problem is that the middle is a much smaller group than the bottom.

And the top are generally a small group of self serving bas***s.

Only when the bottom can't afford Sky TV, Tesco value lager and 25 Royals will they get off their damp sofas to complain.