House Price Crash Forum
Badger

New Tv Series

8pm ch4 tonight 'Selling Houses' - (insert media tarts)-help 'desparate' homeowners sell their house. The poor luvs. :lol:

Return of the series where estate agent Andrew Winter and gardening expert Matt James come to the aid of desperate homeowners who can't sell their property. Tonight they help a couple whose two-bedroom terraced house in West Molesey, Surrey has been on the market for 15 months and needs an extensive makeover inside and in the garden

:lol::lol::lol:

Return of the series where estate agent Andrew Winter and gardening expert Matt James come to the aid of desperate homeowners who can't sell their property. Tonight they help a couple whose two-bedroom terraced house in West Molesey, Surrey has been on the market for 15 months and needs an extensive makeover inside and in the garden

:lol::lol::lol:

Spotlights, beech 'floorboards' white walls and stainless steel it is then, or something themed? Or reducing the F**CKING PRICE

Edited by Badger

"House prices have risen, which is good news"

drip, drip, VI bullsh*t

Why is it good news?

Its only good for....

a ) people with 2+ houses

b ) people downsizing

HOUSE PRICE INFLATION IS NOT GOOD FOR OO'S, RENTERS OR FTBS

Edited by tonification

Guest Winners and Losers

I can't even bring myself to watch it. I'd rather watch America's Next Supermodel. :unsure:

Plus.... don't forget the crazy BBC1 programme tonight at 10:40 (IIRC) about buying a house with a stranger to get on the first noose, sorry rung, of the property slide.

A

Is this not a repeat of the programmes on BBC3? The programme description for tonight's show sound's familiar (slightly zany teacher Matt - short hair and glasses).

Now, the RadioTimes website says that the prorgamme is 1 of 4 - I could have sworn that there were 8 or 10 programmes in the series on BBC3 <_<

I can't even bring myself to watch it. I'd rather watch America's Next Supermodel. :unsure:

Rambo II is on uk gold at 9

He'd sort out these btl's :lol:

Wonder how much they'll spend on the house to sell it?

Rambo II is on uk gold at 9

He'd sort out these btl's :lol:

Actually I prefer the image of George Romero style crowds of bloodthirsty undead slowly shuffling across the land ridding us of unprofessional johnny-come-lately BTL'ers.

As for the program currently on TV until "The Real Hustle", it's the old story of if you can't sell your house, it's the lack of the right colour of paint and designer taps.

Billy Shears

The Estate Agent has just said that his buyers are put off by any property which requires work. The buyers are already streched to their limit and are put off by any work that needs doing.

Oh well! :P

I'm shocked that people can be bought that easily.

How about considering affordability istead of cheap furnishings and deco?