House Price Crash Forum
Catch22

Good Game: Shoot The Bear Turned Bull With Their Ow

There's a saying "there's nothing more irratating than being preached too by the converted"

Meaning, your personal decision is fine by me ........now P*ss Off [only kidding] :D

Like I say theres only ONE RULE in this game and that is:

You can only reply to a "Bear turned Bull" post by using any of said converts own earlier postings, these can of course be found using the search mechanism.

SHOOT THAT BULL

Edited by Catch22

Guest wrongmove

There's a saying "there's nothing more irratating than being preached too by the converted"

Meaning, your personal decision is fine by me ........now P*ss Off [only kidding] :D

Like I say theres only ONE RULE in this game and that is:

You can only reply to a "Bear turned Bull" post by using any of said converts own earlier postings, these can of course be found using the search mechanism.

SHOOT THAT BULL

:lol::lol::lol:

Is bearishness a religion ? Do you take vows or something ? Your language ("preaching", "converted") suggests you are taking an emotional and mystical view, rather than a rationla and logical one based on the best of the currently availbale information. This will not convince the "unconverted" or "heathens".

If you are here to prove that a crash is happening, then fine. But some of us are here to find out what is happening, and then make decisions based on that data, and the opinions of other respected posters.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Is bearishness a religion ? Do you take vows or something ? Your language ("preaching", "converted") suggests you are taking an emotional and mystical view, rather than a rationla and logical one based on the best of the currently availbale information.If you are here to prove that a crash is happening, then fine. But some of us are here to find out what is happening, and then make decisions based on that data, and the opinions of other respected posters.

it's a game ...get it ...it is you who are reading to much into it :rolleyes:

Edited by Catch22

Guest wrongmove

it's a game ...get it ...it is you who are reading to much into it :rolleyes:

Don't take me too seriously either - hence the :lol::lol::lol:

Guest wrongmove

No sweat ;)

We also retail a sister game called "Shoot The Bear " same rule applies :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:P

I guess my Bill Hick's tone didn't really come across in my post !

But I would class myself as neutral/slightly bearish on the sort of properties that I want to buy. I haven't bought yet, and still live in hope. I probably would buy, but I actually like renting, so I am prepared to wait and see for a while longer yet.

Do you have a game for me - "Nuke the neutrals" or something ?