House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

Liverpool House Prices To Go Up

How dya work that one out????

Houses in Liverpool are already MASSIVELY overpriced to our local economy. L'pool will fall big time imho - although I do concede it may take some time with City of Vultures.

As far my team goes? I hope Mr. Telefonica does buy into it - his vision is global recognition not local recognition. It will help finance the new LARGER stadium we have been lloking for for years. IMHO If Anfield was 100,000 capacity it would be filled MOST weeks (w/e). This is a good business venture as there are queue's of people that would love to go to the match.

HP's will not be affected by this news. The only thing it will do is gove the city a 'feel-good' factor. Well the Red half anyway.

BTW That phrase the RED HALF is wrong - LFC is about 75% of the city.

20% Tranmere and 5% Everton ;) (j/k)

TB

IMHO If Anfield was 100,000 capacity it would be filled MOST weeks (w/e). This is a good business venture as there are queue's of people that would love to go to the match.

TB

Knowing a thing or two about stadia building - it's not as easy as you think to just up capacity and bulld a bigger stadium. After around say 60,000 capacity costs spiral out of control as structural requirements and loadings increase hugely.

Liverpool FC know this, so the business venture is not as cut and dried as you may believe.

On liverpool housing - I am working on flats in Liverpool and there are yet more in the pipeline. I see a manchester-type over supply in the future.

Knowing a thing or two about stadia building - it's not as easy as you think to just up capacity and bulld a bigger stadium. After around say 60,000 capacity costs spiral out of control as structural requirements and loadings increase hugely.

Liverpool FC know this, so the business venture is not as cut and dried as you may believe.

On liverpool housing - I am working on flats in Liverpool and there are yet more in the pipeline. I see a manchester-type over supply in the future.

No no Brain let them build, please ;)

Yours sincerely

Vlad the Impailer

just trying to keep it relevant - its not really

global vision - yes i used to think in the 80's that Liverpool have never capitalised on their global following - unfortunately united (manchester) have been much better at making money from their merchandising

Agree wholeheartedly :)

The bast.... ;)

TB