House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
libitina

Partial Eclipse Today

Guest Guy_Montag

I'm worried, I know in the past, the moon has covered the sun only for a few minutes, but in this world of new paradigms where the past is no indicator of the future, I fear that maybe the moon will continue to blot out the sun forever! :ph34r::ph34r:

I'm worried, I know in the past, the moon has covered the sun only for a few minutes, but in this world of new paradigms where the past is no indicator of the future, I fear that maybe the moon will continue to blot out the sun forever! :ph34r::ph34r:

:D

I was wondering how we could bring this on-topic

someone told me long ago, theres a calm before the storm.

i know. its been coming for some time.

when its over so they say, it'll rain on sunny days.

i know. shining down like water.

i wanna know. have you ever seen the partial eclipse ?

yesterday and days before. sun is cold and rain is hard.

i know. been that way for all my time.

never noticed it at all

then i was knocking out old latting plaster cieling at the time

if youve ever done that you will know what i mean

waiting on hot water for a bath

It was not a partial eclipse, it was total.

As for its effects, I doubt very much it will be economic, at least not in Western Europe. Indeed it could be argued that it's more bullish from bearish - remember the total eclipse in August 1999?

Looking at the effects, a lot of it already started before the eclipse - this is quite common. This morning's eclipse was over the meridian in Belarus and the Ukraine. In my opinion, in these two countries, there could be substantial fall-out from the recent elections - more than is expected. There might also be issues around Chernobyl, as we approach the twentieth anniversary of the disaster.

To be more specific about the Ukraine, the eclipse could herald a prolonged period of instability - probably because of the difficulties of cobbling together a coalition. The gas pipeline across the Ukraine could again hit the front pages. As the eclipse is in Aries we could be talking about hasty and regrettable initiatives. Also, Saturn was on the Ascendant, in horoscopes set for Minsk and Kiev, which underlines how difficult the influence could be.

Other places in Europe that might be affected are St. Petersburg, Bucharest and Sofia. Also Istabul.

Guest Winners and Losers

It was not a partial eclipse, it was total.

As for its effects, I doubt very much it will be economic, at least not in Western Europe. Indeed it could be argued that it's more bullish from bearish - remember the total eclipse in August 1999?

Looking at the effects, a lot of it already started before the eclipse - this is quite common. This morning's eclipse was over the meridian in Belarus and the Ukraine. In my opinion, in these two countries, there could be substantial fall-out from the recent elections - more than is expected. There might also be issues around Chernobyl, as we approach the twentieth anniversary of the disaster.

To be more specific about the Ukraine, the eclipse could herald a prolonged period of instability - probably because of the difficulties of cobbling together a coalition. The gas pipeline across the Ukraine could again hit the front pages. As the eclipse is in Aries we could be talking about hasty and regrettable initiatives. Also, Saturn was on the Ascendant, in horoscopes set for Minsk and Kiev, which underlines how difficult the influence could be.

Other places in Europe that might be affected are St. Petersburg, Bucharest and Sofia. Also Istabul.

Hey! Have you seen my 'Year of the Dog' theory?? You might like it! No-one else did. :(