House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
needle

Request To Admin/mods

Admin/mods

I'd like to request that you take action against Bagehot, member number 2244.

This person has nothing productive to add in any thread and on occasion has been openly "ramping" markets.

He rarely expresses an opinion in defence of his position - or cannot defend some of the madder claims he has made.

The reason I make this request publicly is so that other HPC'ers can see that any action taken was at the request of a member and not because of some biased moderating policy.

I propose that his contributions be accepted, but not posted, until viewed by a moderator.

Either that or all his posts be moved to the troll thread.

Guest consa

I don't usually bother with the troll section;

I will second that, mod approval for Bagehot, there will be less trash on the main forum.

Edited by consa

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Bagehot`s Boss is Gordon Brown. He earns £34k and is in line for a nice pension.

Bagehot`s Boss is Gordon Brown. He earns £34k and is in line for a nice pension.

charlie

what singles out bagehot for this prvilege.

nearly all of us UK posters fall into teh same category( an employee of gb), either directly or indirectly.

whilst i may have missed many postings why is bagehot being trolled. ??

the don

Guest Charlie The Tramp

charlie

what singles out bagehot for this prvilege.

nearly all of us UK posters fall into teh same category( an employee of gb), either directly or indirectly.

whilst i may have missed many postings why is bagehot being trolled. ??

the don

He has not been trolled, I am just replying on this thread pointing out who he is by his own admission. When he said his Boss was GB I took it he works at the Treasury.

This Topic was posted by needle in the trolls sub forum

while you're at it Charlie, relegate that twit Bricks & Mortar and his alter egos (however many?)

I've watched the members list at the bottom of the forum for the last half hour and each time B&M logs off, lookingafterthekids appears a minute later and vice versa

coincidence ?

(ps I'm not after a mods job!)

while you're at it Charlie, relegate that twit Bricks & Mortar and his alter egos (however many?)

I've watched the members list at the bottom of the forum for the last half hour and each time B&M logs off, lookingafterthekids appears a minute later and vice versa

coincidence ?

(ps I'm not after a mods job!)

Yeah, I caught him doing that in another thread.

You actually did that? for half an hour? :lol::lol::lol:

Couple of points to consider - when I can remember to do it :rolleyes: I make sure my name isn't visible on the members list, if I forget I might log out and in again, so saddos like you can't follow my movements. Secondly, my spelling and grammar are a notch up from LATK whom I don't know from adam - GG2 on the other hand, I do 'know' from mumsnet :)

Get a Life!

(PS - I'm a laydeeeeeee! :D )

Edited by BricksandMortar