House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice

Christians Must All Be Mad

So this guy in Afghanistan converts from Islam to Christianity and he’s taken into custody and put on trial for his life and now a few westerners know about this he has been let of by the mad molars as they pretend he has a mental problem. Lots of local are rioting on the streets, demanding his death.

The media only lets this sort of thing slip from time to time whilst many others are covered up like the churches that are being attacked in France as an Example

Try flying to the middle east with a bible and see how you get on at customs, even in the UK many bibles have been removed from hospitals in case it offends other faiths.

Islam does not look very peaceful to me I’m afraid

Funny how Islam repects Jesus just like Abraham, Moses, Mohammed ...... Mad Mullas is perfectly accurate !!

THe double standard we allow the Muslims in England makes me want to puke. Anyone with half a brain knows Islam wants to dominate and destroy other religions.

mad molars

That sounds painful, should see a dentist really!

So this guy in Afghanistan converts from Islam to Christianity and he’s taken into custody and put on trial for his life and now a few westerners know about this he has been let of by the mad molars as they pretend he has a mental problem. Lots of local are rioting on the streets, demanding his death.

The media only lets this sort of thing slip from time to time whilst many others are covered up like the churches that are being attacked in France as an Example

Try flying to the middle east with a bible and see how you get on at customs, even in the UK many bibles have been removed from hospitals in case it offends other faiths.

Islam does not look very peaceful to me I’m afraid

It's probably not even true.

That sounds painful, should see a dentist really!

It's probably not even true.

The storey is true, I have been travelling in Europe this week and its been on the news channels. Wonder why the BBC didn't report it much....................................

The storey is true, I have been travelling in Europe this week and its been on the news channels. Wonder why the BBC didn't report it much....................................

Whiterabbit, You may have missed this with being in Europe, but its been a headline story on the BBC every day.

Just Google "Worldnetdaily" and hit a few links questioning that websites motivation and it's honesty

try This one for starters

or maybe This

Just look at the WorldNetDaily "Book Store" it's a religious nutters paradise, a right wing Christian fundmentalist brainwashers candy store. Here

The storey is true, I have been travelling in Europe this week and its been on the news channels.

"The people will believe what the media tells them they believe." George Orwell.

---

To be honest the Guardian and other UK papers have run with stories about synagogues being torched in France. It's almost inevitable that churches would get attacked too.

When will those Marilyn Manson fans pull back from the brink? ;)

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/07/internat...=rssnyt&emc=rss

New York Times is pretty drippy, AFAIAA, not exactly conservative...

I'm not doubting for one minute churches have been attacked, I know a church in Bradford was attacked during the Asian riots, I also know Muslim places of worship are attacked. But am I to condem millions of people with Christian backgrounds as seeking to take over the world?

No, what I find distasteful are internet sites like WorldNetDaily, it is a Neo Con Christian Right Fundamemtalist mouth piece bent on religious intolarance throughout the world. Far right Christians, Islamists and Zonists are all the same to me. Religion breds hate, its hypocritical and it's supremist, besides I don't need to belong to some cult to understand what is right and what is wrong. Man is capable of rational thought, however religion has managed to stifle free thought ever since it's inception. How anybody can still believe there is an all seeing God that watches over and protecs his flock is beyond me. Religion breeds divisions that are exploited by evil men, that's why those in power maintain it.

How anybody can still believe there is an all seeing God that watches over and protecs his flock is beyond me. Religion breeds divisions that are exploited by evil men, that's why those in power maintain it.

That's why I'm an atheist.

"I also know Muslim places of worship are attacked"

Yes so just where was that, Iraq and done by it's own people.

Whats heppening in the middle east to non muslims is not done by a few people but most of them so saying it's just a few bad apples does not cut it i'm sorry to say.

i like being free to opt out of religion and i'll fight to keep it that way and the only religion i know being forced on people under the treat of death is islam.

Whats heppening in the middle east to non muslims is not done by a few people but most of them

Really, care to substantuate that wild claim ?
so saying it's just a few bad apples does not cut it i'm sorry to say.

Your not sorry at all, you pedal lies as truth, indeed the above statement is proof positive of that fact. You attempt to instil hatred in others with these lies, the same kind of obsessive racial/religious hatered that is evidently eating you up from the inside......

I'm not doubting for one minute churches have been attacked, I know a church in Bradford was attacked during the Asian riots, I also know Muslim places of worship are attacked. But am I to condem millions of people with Christian backgrounds as seeking to take over the world?

No, what I find distasteful are internet sites like WorldNetDaily, it is a Neo Con Christian Right Fundamemtalist mouth piece bent on religious intolarance throughout the world. Far right Christians, Islamists and Zonists are all the same to me. Religion breds hate, its hypocritical and it's supremist, besides I don't need to belong to some cult to understand what is right and what is wrong. Man is capable of rational thought, however religion has managed to stifle free thought ever since it's inception. How anybody can still believe there is an all seeing God that watches over and protecs his flock is beyond me. Religion breeds divisions that are exploited by evil men, that's why those in power maintain it.

Well said!

"I also know Muslim places of worship are attacked"

Yes so just where was that, Iraq and done by it's own people.

Whats heppening in the middle east to non muslims is not done by a few people but most of them so saying it's just a few bad apples does not cut it i'm sorry to say.

i like being free to opt out of religion and i'll fight to keep it that way and the only religion i know being forced on people under the treat of death is islam.

Err, so you could get 40 million people promising to labour that they'd vote for em, and only 1 million do?

No religion spreads by someone saying join or you die! That has to be the dumbest thing ever and a quick Google check shows the rumours were started by the Crusaders. Now there's a suprise.

Mind you, griffin doesn't mind sucking up to muslims when it comes to funding, does he? Hypocrite.

Catch 22

"Really, care to substantuate that wild claim ?"

yes

Muslims Attacking Christians

Muslim mob attacks Indonesia Christians

Muslims attack Christians in Nigeria

Your not sorry at all, you pedal lies as truth

do i

indeed the above statement is proof positive of that fact.

is it

You attempt to instil hatred in others with these lies

People see each day in the news who is kidnapping who, who’s rioting and who’s killing non converts and other faiths based on religion and you trying to defend that show how stupid you are.

Guest Guy_Montag

Hindus attacking Muslims

Nigerian Christians killing Muslims

And of course, let us not forget:

Two Christians managed to pull this off

We can go on all day with "this religion is worse than that religion", but life's too short.

IMO religion is just a mental illness - so the politicians in Afghanistan were right, just for the wrong reasons.

Guy_Montag

take your point that we can all find links but we both know who's doing most of the fighting and will not except other faiths don't we

Justice I just love how sicko's like you twist things around, but before I drag you back to the statement you made that I requested you substantuate.

Your try and worm your way out of not being able to support your lies, by posting links to racial/religious conflict. Well For every site you link to showing Muslims killing non Muslims I can provide links to ones showing Jews killing Muslims. Sadley those links would only serve as evidence to what happens when sicko's with your mentality whip up racial /religious hatered.

Oh and lets just run the rule of logic over this statement:

(Justice @ Apr 3 2006, 04:08 PM)People see each day in the news who is kidnapping who, who’s rioting and who’s killing non converts and other faiths based on religion and you trying to defend that show how stupid you are.

There you go again in good BNP fashion, this time you accuse me of defending acts against humanity when that is not the case. Understanding the root cause which leads to acts against humanity, does equate to defending such acts. And to suggest anything but the obvious, makes you either a cretinious idiot or a sick individual which is it then?

(Justice @ Apr 2 2006, 06:42 PM)

Whats heppening in the middle east to non muslims is not done by a few people but most of them

Again I ask you to substantuate this statement.