House Price Crash Forum
sam

I Will Now Do Whatever It Takes To Get Property, And I Mean Anything.

Before i begin i would just like to apologize, this post is just my little way of letting off some steam before i proceed with joining the ranks of the reckless and dishonest, i have to let this out with a rant, later i will be on the punchbag at the gym.

These rightmove and Hometrack figures have just about finished me off, if their intention along with this Goverment to break me, all i can say is well done you shits, your job is done.

I came out of a long term relationship a few years ago now, there was no anger or negative emotions on my side. it cost me a lot, but so be it, she worked hard as well, i dusted myself down and worked hard.

I am reasonably bright(i have my own business), i earn well over the national average wage, i an honest type of guy that does not mind getting his hands dirty,

I have never had a penny off welfare, i raised my child on MY money, nobody has ever chased me for a penny, i always pay my way.

Since my split i have got on with things, i share a place with a friend, it is not the place where i thought i would end up at the age of 40, and it is far from perfect, but i have kept a good business afloat and thought(stupidly some might say) that i would get it back because i am graffter and optimist.

The crazy thing is that as hard as i have been saving, and i can save a lot now, i just cannot keep up with this HPI, these people who i thought were rekless by borrowing money they could not afford to pay back are laughing at me, people who earn far less than me, and some that screw the system for whatever they can get are all living in their own property.

I need my own place, but i cannot even afford to buy a well below average property on a well over average wage, i have coped pretty well up untill this weekend, but now i have just gone over the edge, i am spitting blood at the moment.

I am furious when i read about all the dodgy mortgages even our own Government are taking out for their second or third or even more propertys. I HATE this BTL culture, those b******s playing their investment games with our shelter, pricing families out of homes, how can a true Labour government be allowing this to happen, because it gives them votes, forget about right and wrong, it is all about power now, we no longer have choice.

Every day i watch the news or read the papers, and everyday it seems like all the powers that be are hell bent on pricing me out, WHY, because it keeps those that own happy(voters).

Well enough is enough, i do not have rich parents, i have not won the lottery, i have to do something, honesty is getting me no where.

Over the next few months i will be doing what ever it takes to get myself property, being honest and straight and working is not what this society wants these days, it is now all about high risk and screwing each other, i will get money from what ever source i can, and if it all goes wrong they can just whistle for it.

We live on a small island with probaly twice as many people as there should be, yet we encourage people to strive to obtain as many homes as possible in order to pay their pensions or so Rodney and Penelope can have their little weekend break on the coast, and f*** to the local community.

Multiple property ownership on such a small bit of land is in my view immoral, it should be so difficult, not so that even the cleaners and dustman in this country can do it because they acquired property a decade ago.

Well anyway, enough said, just watch out for Sam now, i will now do whatever it takes, ****** HONEST SOCIETY, it really hurts me to say it.

Sam

Well, where I am in South East London. Things are started to calm down again after a short rally. I have seen several drops in the last 2 weeks and with the uncertainty about interest rates, it is wise to stay out of the market for now.

Well, where I am in South East London. Things are started to calm down again after a short rally. I have seen several drops in the last 2 weeks and with the uncertainty about interest rates, it is wise to stay out of the market for now.

Do you think you maybe missed his point there?

Do you think you maybe missed his point there?

No. This is a forum, not an opportunity for someone to make statements, which cannot be replied to.

I exercised my right to reply, as did you.

Seems a shame for someone in his situation to be taken in by all the old pony and then miss out.

Over the next few months i will be doing what ever it takes to get myself property, being honest and straight and working is not what this society wants these days, it is now all about high risk and screwing each other, i will get money from what ever source i can, and if it all goes wrong they can just whistle for it.

Sam

Sam I understand where you are comming from. But is now really the right time to get yourself into massive debt via a mortgage?

Look for a nice property to rent, relax, continue saving and sit back and watch the HPC then pick yourself up a property at the bottom.

Sam there is another option.

This weekend I attended a farewell party for another family member who at the age of 35 and a well qualified professional is taking his wife and young children and emigrating, lock, stock and barrel. I was also chatting to another family member who is shortly retiring, 50, and is moving to another EU country. He also said that amoung his contemporaries all have either gone abroad, have bought abroad and are waiting for pension age or are seriously thinking of going. It doesn't really say much for this country does it that many 'normals' are leaving, despite the wrench many feel at leaving elderly parents and other close family and life long friends.

Your anger is clear, Sam. And well placed. But hang on and you will have your day. (just might be 2010 at the rate we're going!)

Sam there is another option.

This weekend I attended a farewell party for another family member who at the age of 35 and a well qualified professional is taking his wife and young children and emigrating, lock, stock and barrel. I was also chatting to another family member who is shortly retiring, 50, and is moving to another EU country. He also said that amoung his contemporaries all have either gone abroad, have bought abroad and are waiting for pension age or are seriously thinking of going. It doesn't really say much for this country does it that many 'normals' are leaving, despite the wrench many feel at leaving elderly parents and other close family and life long friends.

Thought a lot about emirgrating, i have family in the States, and in a great area.

Only thing is, i love my Country, it is just that my Goverment do not love me much at the moment.

Just another quicky on why i hit rock bottom this weekend, and i have to be real carefull about what i say.

Person i know(not friend), life long thief, junkie, layabout, got his dopey girlfriend pregnant a few times, both times he did a runner. Cutting a long story short they both ended up in a lovely three bedroomed council house in a sought after village. We the tax payers paid the rent for a good decade, eventually they bought the house during his "i will give work a liltte go" period with a massive discount.

They(more him) have just put this property on the market £250k, their mortgage is something like £35k, they have paid peanuts.

He will probably end up p***ing the money up the wall, the likes of you and me will end up homing this prat again.

Sorry Guys, i really am not normally the angry type, i am just f***ing raging at the moment, just have to get it out, if i was in the same room as Blair and Brown at the moment i would not be reasponsible for my actions.

Sam

Thought a lot about emirgrating, i have family in the States, and in a great area.

Only thing is, i love my Country, it is just that my Goverment do not love me much at the moment.

Just another quicky on why i hit rock bottom this weekend, and i have to be real carefull about what i say.

Person i know(not friend), life long thief, junkie, layabout, got his dopey girlfriend pregnant a few times, both times he did a runner. Cutting a long story short they both ended up in a lovely three bedroomed council house in a sought after village. We the tax payers paid the rent for a good decade, eventually they bought the house during his "i will give work a liltte go" period with a massive discount.

They(more him) have just put this property on the market £250k, their mortgage is something like £35k, they have paid peanuts.

He will probably end up p***ing the money up the wall, the likes of you and me will end up homing this prat again.

Sorry Guys, i really am not normally the angry type, i am just f***ing raging at the moment, just have to get it out, if i was in the same room as Blair and Brown at the moment i would not be reasponsible for my actions.

Sam

I know what you are saying, the system is not fair.

The sponge will get his just deserts in the end though I am sure. Anyway, at the end of the day, the race is against yourself and you will know that you have done things the honourable way and worked for what you have got, unlike the scummer!!

Go Sam go.....if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Its prats like you that caused all this, so i am about to do what you want many of us to do and think it is the way to go.

It is all about money and status for scum like you, sod familys, do not think of me as pal because i am now buying, i still think it is all wrong and the risk is massive.

I am single at the moment, so if things do go wrong i only have me to worry about, unlike the poor sods who have familys to look after.

Do not think i am on your side TTRTR, i think you are low life and you want to thank god you are not within punching distance you scumbag.

BTL belongs in the bad old victorian days, it is just an ugly vile industry that is playing money games with our hard proper working familys homes.

Sam

Before i begin i would just like to apologize, this post is just my little way of letting off some steam before i proceed with joining the ranks of the reckless and dishonest, i have to let this out with a rant, later i will be on the punchbag at the gym.

These rightmove and Hometrack figures have just about finished me off, if their intention along with this Goverment to break me, all i can say is well done you shits, your job is done.

I came out of a long term relationship a few years ago now, there was no anger or negative emotions on my side. it cost me a lot, but so be it, she worked hard as well, i dusted myself down and worked hard.

I am reasonably bright(i have my own business), i earn well over the national average wage, i an honest type of guy that does not mind getting his hands dirty,

I have never had a penny off welfare, i raised my child on MY money, nobody has ever chased me for a penny, i always pay my way.

Since my split i have got on with things, i share a place with a friend, it is not the place where i thought i would end up at the age of 40, and it is far from perfect, but i have kept a good business afloat and thought(stupidly some might say) that i would get it back because i am graffter and optimist.

The crazy thing is that as hard as i have been saving, and i can save a lot now, i just cannot keep up with this HPI, these people who i thought were rekless by borrowing money they could not afford to pay back are laughing at me, people who earn far less than me, and some that screw the system for whatever they can get are all living in their own property.

I need my own place, but i cannot even afford to buy a well below average property on a well over average wage, i have coped pretty well up untill this weekend, but now i have just gone over the edge, i am spitting blood at the moment.

I am furious when i read about all the dodgy mortgages even our own Government are taking out for their second or third or even more propertys. I HATE this BTL culture, those b******s playing their investment games with our shelter, pricing families out of homes, how can a true Labour government be allowing this to happen, because it gives them votes, forget about right and wrong, it is all about power now, we no longer have choice.

Every day i watch the news or read the papers, and everyday it seems like all the powers that be are hell bent on pricing me out, WHY, because it keeps those that own happy(voters).

Well enough is enough, i do not have rich parents, i have not won the lottery, i have to do something, honesty is getting me no where.

We live on a small island with probaly twice as many people as there should be, yet we encourage people to strive to obtain as many homes as possible in order to pay their pensions or so Rodney and Penelope can have their little weekend break on the coast, and f*** to the local community.

Multiple property ownership on such a small bit of land is in my view immoral, it should be so difficult, not so that even the cleaners and dustman in this country can do it because they acquired property a decade ago.

Well anyway, enough said, just watch out for Sam now, i will now do whatever it takes, ****** HONEST SOCIETY, it really hurts me to say it.

Sam

Sam I feel for you... I really do.

I know where you are coming from as I feel the same way. If things dont start correcting soon Im gonna get shitloads of CC's and have 10's of £1000s worth of debt. Declare myself bankrupt and fook of to another country. This Labour Governement need shafting. I WILL NEVER VOTE LABOUR AGAIN!!!!

NO MORE BOOM OR BUST.

We can have the Boom but we cant have the bust.

I HOPE THE £ gets butt-raped and its worth less than the LIRA. This country lost the Great out of Great Britain years ago. Unless you live in a FOREIGN country and come here either illegally or cry some ******** about persecution, then you get overlooked. No problems MR. Johnny Foreigner, soft-shite Mr. Britain will pay for all your keep.

I AM ASHAMED TO BRITISH!!!

TW@TS!!!

Edited by teddyboy

Sam

I can really relate to you feelings at the moment. What gloating bulls on this forum do not realise is that this is not a game it is life and it seems you cannot win by playing fair. It is frustrating and can drive you nuts. Also nobody expects it to be easy, but if you do all the right things some reward should come - but it never does.

We have just finished our first ivf cycle and it didn't work out. Together with all the recent crowing of the property market we are being driven nuts. No house, no kids, what the hell is the point? I was the same as you this weekend and if Brown / Blair had knocked on my door it would not have been pleasant. My wife now wants to try buying whatever and I do not blame her and will support her because she has gone through a lot. I will do whatever I can to make her happier even if it means lying, robbing, cheating and stiching others up. I am not proud of this and it is not in my character, but my desparation will make it happen and I am at the end of my tether.

I am not asking for sympathy and would not have told any of my story here, but Sam's anger so mirrored my own I have to speck out in support of him.

In Tony Blairs police state you have to be so carefull what you say these days, but what i will say and you can all take it how you like, i have something to say the moment and feel like expressing my feelings in the STRONGEST TERMS.

For the record i have no police record, but just as an example i find myself cheering these French rioting students, what happened us, Great Britain my ****, we just sit there and take, well not me any more, watch this space.

Sam

I know where you are coming from as I feel the same way. If things dont start correcting soon Im gonna get shitloads of CC's and have 10's of £1000s worth of debt. Declare myself bankrupt and fook of to another country. This Labour Governement need shafting. I WILL NEVER VOTE LABOUR AGAIN!!!!

NO MORE BOOM OR BUST.

I HOPE THE £ gets butt-raped and its worth less than the LIRA. This country lost the Great out of Great Britain years ago. Unless you live in a FOREIGN country and come here either illegally or cry some ******** about persecution, then you get overlooked. No problems MR. Johnny Foreigner, soft-shite Mr. Britain will pay for all your keep.

TW@TS!!!

I am sensing a lot of anger....

Another thing over the last few days was an article on BBC about property and HPI, they went out to find an expert to convince us even more how strong and how great the future is in the property market, and who did they come with Fiona Fullerton, some slapper who made a living getting her ti*s out for the lads.

A Trillion pound industry, and thats the only expert they can come with, and you can guess what her opinions were, is there no economists that the BBC could find that at least can express a concern over this bubble.

Sam

Sam, go for it my friend, I have had minor desires to just have my own roof.

And go for it with style - make those offers at the price you want. Write or speak if at all possible to the vendor and state -

Halifax, Nationwide, Rightmove etc. are promoting the FACT of asking prices being 20% above REAL selling prices - we remember them - the REAL figures.

So go for your dreams on what you will BUT at 20% less asking price.

BTW it's those asking prices that have affected your decision, the media is good and very big, and supports not you. So use them as you now can, they are stating the 20% off asking price fact everywhere.

Let us know how you do, and don't be desperate when dealing with slaes staff / EA's. It will cost you.

Errr....

This threads a bit scary.

I hope no one does anything stupid.

How about channeling such anger into something productive?

Don't mean to sound patronising but such strong emotions can be put to good use too.

NO MORE BOOM OR BUST.

TW@TS!!!

If it 'aint careful as you say it will lose the Brits out of Britain as well, and then what.

:lol:

I just want one reporter, JUST ONE, to grab a big shot front bench polictian to explain to me and everyone else on how you are supposed to buy the most cheapest property when you are in the top 10% or earners, it does not work with proper honest maths so logic tells me you need to use dishonest lying methods in order to get shelter.

Maybe John Prescott would be a good one to ask, i hear his son is doing real well in the property market, "HOW NICE", he might have learnt a bit off him.

I used to so admire old John in the old days, i once thought he was a man of principle, turns out he is no better than any of the low life Tory scum before him, you keep filling your boots Prescott along with you family and friends, the dodgy mortgage Government, live like fat rats in all their propertys, and i cannot even afford a sub standard hovel when i am in the top 10% of earners.

While i am living in my bedsit Tony and Gordon you keep taxing me to death so i can home your pregnant 16 year olds for exmple.

Sam

Guest Winners and Losers

Errr....

Don't mean to sound patronising but such strong emotions can be put to good use too.

Yup. WAL, frightened, again. :unsure::(

Errr....

Like what, posting thousands of more times about the same old thing, or have Dr Bubb waffle on more about "THE MARKETS ARE TELLING ME IT IS ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN" for the 100th time and boring us all to death with his charts and squiggly lines.

There must be people out there(VI'S) are chuffed to be bits that all there enemys are sat in front of a pc just moaning to each other.

Sam

ps.. and i am aware i am doing the same today