House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AvidFan

Average London House Prices In The Bonus Belt Top 1 Million

And prices on Rubbish Street, London have hit an average of £4 million....

So what?

If you define where your geographic sample is then you can easily get the average figure to be whatever you want it to be, and thats before you fudge the stats.

And can I just point out that the b*****ers buying these houses have made their millions by lending money that does not exist (up until they lent it), and then claiming the interest on it.

If I could create money out of thin air I reckon I would be rich as well. <_<

Please people wake up to how the system 'works'.

Financial system = modern serfdom.

Heck this is great isn't it? Just more reason to jobs abroad.

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/45131418-bd2d-11d...20abe49a01.html

Deutsche Bank in job exodus to India

By David Wighton in New York

Published: March 27 2006 03:00 | Last updated: March 27 2006 03:00

Deutsche Bank will have moved almost half the back-office jobs in its sales and trading operation to India by the end of next year as part of a reorganisation that has already helped boost revenues by more than €1.9bn (£1.3bn).

Guest prudence

have just looked through a property mag for SW and SE London, very depressing. A half-decent house in a reasonable area is around £750k. Even people earning £100k a year will have to pay 7.5 times income! Of course, there are some city earners with big bonuses but I can't believe there are enough of them (or wealthy foreigners) to sustain prices at this level. And this has to be a bad market for investors. Capital growth is by no means guaranteed and rentals have to be pegged to incomes. Renters, unlike most buyers, are far more discerning about how much they will pay. Will the market fall - definitely.......