House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Winners and Losers

The Pigs Have Stopped Singing!?

Guest Winners and Losers

http://firstrung.co.uk/articles.asp?pageid...1086&cat=44-0-0

Housing market analysts use statistics to form comprehensive data to put forward informed opinions. At the time of collating this article there were 102 registered users on-line on the HPC forum, S.P. had one user on-line. Is it unfair to suggest that this one fact illustrates the fact that the game is up for property speculation? :o

Housing market analysts use statistics to form comprehensive data to put forward informed opinions. At the time of collating this article there were 102 registered users on-line on the HPC forum, S.P. had one user on-line. Is it unfair to suggest that this one fact illustrates the fact that the game is up for property speculation? :o

I suspect that the Singing Pig's problems go a bit deeper than bulls versus bears. Ollie appears to have no sense of humour and seems to suspect the contributers are getting at him (which may be true).

Bloody `ell you dug deep, the..ahem..author wrote that in December. Has it not got better over there? I was wondering what happened to all the spats. BTW pigs in S.H.I.T was not the correct reference, the SP refers to investment advice and strategies...bit of Sun style bending of facts in a shameless attempt to get exposure methinks :o

Edited by Converted Lurker

Bloody `ell you dug deep, the..ahem..author wrote that in December. Has it not got better over there? I was wondering what happened to all the spats. BTW pigs in S.H.I.T was not the correct reference, the SP refers to investment advice and strategies...bit of Sun style bending of facts in a shameless attempt to get exposure methinks :o

HPC 179 User(s) are browsing this forum (115 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

SP There are 15 guest(s) online. There are 11 of 5,962 member(s) online

That being said, SP has a wealth of information and some savvy posters, we are mainly at differnt ends of the property direction spectrum but some of the regulars on SP really do know what they are on about.

Basically although they're count has fallen they still have alot to offer , even us.

HPC 179 User(s) are browsing this forum (115 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

SP There are 15 guest(s) online. There are 11 of 5,962 member(s) online

That being said, SP has a wealth of information and some savvy posters, we are mainly at differnt ends of the property direction spectrum but some of the regulars on SP really do know what they are on about.

Basically although they're count has fallen they still have alot to offer , even us.

Has been flat there for a while then, perhaps a good indicator of a static/stagnant market place? I agree, there/are were some sussed posters on there.

Their stats, according to alexa, are pretty sound though. <_< been on line since 2002 and with no advertising to be anywhere near top 20K is good IMHO. I hate the layout though, forum, after forum, after forum. They have a news section which links to newsnow that carried the firstrung "singing pig" article about themselves! (well I laughed at the time :P )

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_...ingingpig.co.uk