House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iLegallyBlonde

A Personal Fluffy Post

I'm really happy renting now we've off loaded the house and will be for at least 2 years so I think I'm going to have a break from the site for a while although I shall probably lurk.

Anyway we decided as we can't afford to buy a house and don't want to spend our deposit on a world cruise or 4 x 4 we'd have another baby instead. We may give him/her the initials HPC !!!

All the best

Angela

I'm really happy renting now we've off loaded the house and will be for at least 2 years so I think I'm going to have a break from the site for a while although I shall probably lurk.

Anyway we decided as we can't afford to buy a house and don't want to spend our deposit on a world cruise or 4 x 4 we'd have another baby instead. We may give him/her the initials HPC !!!

All the best

Angela

Good luck with the baby. Good choice. Live with your heart.

Elizabeth

All the best

Angela

good for you. thought about doing some "karma" satirical comment, but didn't want to detract from the fact that i'm genuinely pleased for you.

good for you. thought about doing some "karma" satirical comment, but didn't want to detract from the fact that i'm genuinely pleased for you.

RichM. I've always wondered but I've never got to ask. However since this is a "personal fluffy" thread, why do you have a picture of Paul Keating as your Ativar?

However since this is a "personal fluffy" thread, why do you have a picture of Paul Keating as your Ativar?

I have no idea who Paul Keating is. Richard Burton is my avatar. When he was in "Where Eagles Dare"

I have no idea who Paul Keating is. Richard Burton is my avatar. When he was in "Where Eagles Dare"

Oh :huh: Sorry. I thought Richard Burton was stockier than that. In that photo he looks just like Paul Keating, who was a prime minister of Australia briefly (and one of my favourites - he was straight as a die, didn't take a company directorate until he was well out of office, didn't cheat on his wife and he had a way with words. He got sacked because he didn't know the price of a carton of milk during a televised debate. John Howard had quite obviously been tipped off to the question.)

Rich M, I just realised that we both worship at the RB altar......my avatar is from "The Wild Geese". Not his finest, way inferior to 'Eagles', but it was the only image I could find at the time.

BTW, congrats to terrified.....my wife & I just decided we'd go for another 'sprog' also.

Race ya........?

Edited by colonel faulkner

Anyway we decided as we can't afford to buy a house and don't want to spend our deposit on a world cruise or 4 x 4 we'd have another baby instead. We may give him/her the initials HPC

All the best :) - maybe you could name the youngster after some of the HPC posters?

We may give him/her the initials HPC !!!

Boy:

Harry Philip Charlie

Girl:

Helena Pippa Clara

Anymore suggestions?

HPC baby names!

What fun!

Good for you! I thought the other day that I recognised the picture you put up of the of the house you're renting - do you use BGH?

Good luck with the baby!