House Price Crash Forum

This Isn't How It's Supposed To Be Is It?

HOLA441

No replies to that I see!

Good for you B&M - we've 'sold' too and since first buyer tried playing silly games and lost it, a second purchaser is now proceeding at a higher price!

I'm no expert but things certainly seem to be picking up locally - lots of sold boards up and according to EA friend March has been mad busy wrt agreeing sales.

Everyone just kinda gave up :) Good to see you still around glitterygook, your from mumsnet aswell if memory serves me right?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

As I've already said - I didn't even know your site existed until some of your members 'trolled' another site I use - and we know what HPC thinks of trolls don't we?

Also for an interesting forum and an interesting debate there has to be two points of view - what on earth would be the point of this site if everyone agreed with everyone else?

Thirdly, I have just purchased and 'sold' a property - this is a property site so logic tells me this is where I post about it.

Feel free to shun me.

Are you Hartley Hare?

HOLA443
HOLA444

Good for you B&M - we've 'sold' too and since first buyer tried playing silly games and lost it, a second purchaser is now proceeding at a higher price!

I'm no expert but things certainly seem to be picking up locally - lots of sold boards up and according to EA friend March has been mad busy wrt agreeing sales.

Right I know Glitter's from Channel 4's 4Homes and B&M's from Mumsnet. Now who else do we have trolling the boards here? :unsure:

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Right I know Glitter's from Channel 4's 4Homes and B&M's from Mumsnet. Now who else do we have trolling the boards here? :unsure:

Am I?!?!?!?! Not to my knowledge!!

This is the most bizarre forum I've ever been on - it's so narrow minded it's unbelievable! Tow the party line or bog off, is that it? Weird!

If you want to carry on deluding yourselves, go for your life!

HOLA448
Guest Winners and Losers

This is the most bizarre forum I've ever been on - it's so narrow minded it's unbelievable! Tow the party line or bog off, is that it? Weird!

Deluded? Us? I'll give you a little deranged.......

HOLA449

Sorry, thats right I remember now, you are another Mumsnet convert. :D:lol:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

There has been gloating - links even - to nethouseprices and other sites saying 'ha ha - look at this, they've had to sell for £xxk less than they bought it' laughing because someone has made a loss - very nice!

I don't agree with that. I haven't seen anyone here laughing at anyone making a loss.

What people have laughed at is when a property has sold for much less than the greedy owners, who think that it has doubled in value because they painted the walls magnolia, hope to get.

Edited by Gillee

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

'Scuse me? - I'm a bona fide member of HPC thank you very much!

I believe one of your veterans and troller of other sites (consa) has now been banned from HPC for being naughty?

glass houses and stones and all that shaker ;)

ps - thank you apom :) (there's a lot of luck in it - I know that)

HOLA4415

'Scuse me? - I'm a bona fide member of HPC thank you very much!

I believe one of your veterans and troller of other sites (consa) has now been banned from HPC for being naughty?

glass houses and stones and all that shaker ;)

ps - thank you apom :) (there's a lot of luck in it - I know that)

What are you going to do with the money - buy a 4x4?

Me and my little family are renting. Earn too much to get a council house, don't earn enough to buy a house. Have been saving for a deposit for 4 years, no holidays, 20-year old car - we are running to stand still. 3 degrees between us. Shafted.

I come on here to find comfort in the fact that there are similar failures out there like me, who didn't make a shrewd property investment when they we're at school, using pocket money as deposit.

I don't want to share in the happiness of your success. You wouldn't be able to repeat it if you started again today. FACT. The reason you got through the 15% interest days is that you probably only borrowed 3x 1 salary. Try doing that where I live on the south coast.

What did you do to earn that 69K? Do you think you deserve it?

Yes I am jealous and I'm not ashamed to admit it. You would be jealous if you were me. It's human nature.

I shall stop now. I've tried to be polite, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult.

Congratulations.

HOLA4416

Is this the property in Manchester, what did it sell for, you must have lowered the price after a year on the market?