House Price Crash Forum
Randall Herbert

New Phase Almost Over

It is often stated that it isn't over until the last Bear turns to Bull....

Judging by the despair of those who have been here for years and should know better, this has an air of some considerable truth.

When Dr Bubb comes out and makes a statement that he has finally decided to purchase a comprehensive docklands BTL portfolio, highly leveraged and with a 9x earnings multiple, then I truly believe we shall soon see a fragrant lady, with huge but glowing, rotund lace clad buttocks with ample and heaving bosom, projecting with some vigour a powerful voice of "Don't cry for me ArrrgeeennnnntinnnnAAAA" then the tide shall then have been seen to have turned once and for all.

It is often stated that it isn't over until the last Bear turns to Bull....

Judging by the despair of those who have been here for years and should know better, this has an air of some considerable truth.

When Dr Bubb comes out and makes a statement that he has finally decided to purchase a comprehensive docklands BTL portfolio, highly leveraged and with a 9x earnings multiple, then I truly believe we shall soon see a fragrant lady, with huge but glowing, rotund lace clad buttocks with ample and heaving bosom, projecting with some vigour a powerful voice of "Don't cry for me ArrrgeeennnnntinnnnAAAA" then the tide shall then have been seen to have turned once and for all.

And the chances of that happening in the short term future are...

erm...

nil!

I normally like to give people respect and their due, however on this situation you'll have to excuse me and be forgiving.

Randall Herbert you are a moron, when people cannot afford a home you have a problem, economics or not.

Social issues are not considered in the economic text books.

Norfolk is on the way down mate! I can't speak for other counties but I believe rural England is on the way down. There's too much spin for my liking to have a modicom of truth.

Read the Times property front page joke and you'll understand, or sit with a pointy hat in the corner.

Dickheads.....

Please review my post.

You have the position 180 degrees out... :-)

I dont. I know where you are coming from. :lol::D

Dickheads.....

Please review my post.

You have the position 180 degrees out... :-)

As always I understand that I am frequentlty wrong, very Descartian. So could you give me a layman's understansing of your meaning please Randall.

Now Now Girls, lets get to the bottom of this.

Randall. Are you saying that when DrBubb buys his portfolio then the crash will be truely underway, or are you saying that when DrBubb buys then the crash will be over and prices will soon rise again? Or are you saying something completely different?

I read it as tongue-in-cheek and believe he is saying that unless he see's BUBB turning into TTRTR then its still on course.

Not that anyone would like to be TTRTT (j/k I actually DONT MIND TTRTT - there are some people on here though that really get on my tits! I just add them to the ignore poster list)

TB

there are some people on here though that really get on my tits! I just add them to the ignore poster list)

TB

teddy - you really shouldn't talk about shakerbaby like that when he's still online :)

The longer the night lasts, the more our dreams will be.

Bump: Here are some other of my favourite Chinese proverbs.

“Flies never visit an egg that has no crack.”

"Man who run behind car get exhausted. Man who run in front of car get tired."

"Foolish man give wife grand piano. Wise man give wife upright organ."

"War not determine who right. War determine who left."

"Panties not best thing on earth, but next to it."

"Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse."

"Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!"