House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Converted Lurker

Angels With Dirty Faces

Guest Charlie The Tramp

I will be fair and compliment the EA who sold my property in Norfolk January 2002 and would highly recommend them. After 23 views and attending over 15 months, making a 30 mile round trip for each view, crossing the marshes on foot in all weathers, arranging tradesmen to carry out surveyor`s requirements, attending three surveyors all for the sum of £800. Sadly they are the few and not one member of their staff had gelled hair or a Mini. ;)

Paul Green, London

No, I didn't watch that programme about estate agents the other night - I avoid such exposes because, unlike a good Agatha Christie, you know beforehand who done it. Let's face it, a fly-on-the-wall about honest estate agents would hardly make for good television.

http://firstrung.co.uk/articles.asp?pageid...1529&cat=47-0-0

Still not looking! :lol: