House Price Crash Forum

Angry-you Bet

HOLA441

I spoke to 2 friends last night

Friend 1 has a son who has just finished his nurse training. All the way through was assured of a job. Now he's been told that his interview has been postponed and infact chances of a job are highly unlightlly. His mother says he'll probably go abroad. As a country we lose another good person. As tax payers we pay for his training so another country benefits. His family suffer as their son will live thousands of miles away.

Friend 2. Telling me about a mutual friend who now has 14 buy to let properties, a guy who 10 years ago didn't have 2 beans to rub together. Her son is renting from him cos he can't afford to buy.

This is MAD. I feel angry that Gordon Brown with that smug smile and platitudes that the economy is safe in his hands has ruined our country.

He rewards the smug, self centered, get rich quick brigade and kicks people who want to make a career in caring in the teeth.

PS I heard on the radio that the reason hospital staff are being laid off is due less patients needing treatment in hospital.

WHAT? My daughter in law is under going chemo at the moment. There's not always a bed when she needs it. Planned chemo sessions are postponed despite the fact she's been told she must have them every 2 weeks. She overhears staff lying saying they don't have a spare bed when the one next to her has been empty for 3 days. I could go on....

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest Winners and Losers

already HAVE voted with my feet. Best thing I ever did was leave the useless UK

Not if you went to Australia, allegedly. Hopefully, you are in Egypt. ;)

HOLA446
HOLA447