House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluesteve

Conspiracy Theory's In Uk

With all this talk about the 9/11 conspiracys, does anyone know of any conspiracy theory's about the tube bombing? or do they only happen in the US

It was once a conspiracy that the world was round and the earth went round the sun however when it comes to 9-11 the only conspiracy is the so called official story.

$1000 reward to the first person that can melt steel girders by poring fuel on them and setting it alight and unlike a burning building you can try it yourself in an open field so the fire can have lots of air.

Did you know that molten steel was being pulled out the basement of the world trade centres several days after they miraculously imploded onto themselves?

It was once a conspiracy that the world was round and the earth went round the sun however when it comes to 9-11 the only conspiracy is the so called official story.

$1000 reward to the first person that can melt steel girders by poring fuel on them and setting it alight and unlike a burning building you can try it yourself in an open field so the fire can have lots of air.

Did you know that molten steel was being pulled out the basement of the world trade centres several days after they miraculously imploded onto themselves?

Justice I think there are more interesting / important conspirices than the one you mention above (mainly political) and infact by preaching the fact the towers were 'blown up' or the REDICULOUS notion that it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon you are doing a great job at debunking any other conspiracy theory which miight have anything to do with the whole event! Why don't you concentrate on the more damning events that unfolded before, during and after 9/11 which sound a bit more plausible? Or maybe there is no real evidence for these either?

BTW I am still convinced 911 was a conspiracy, just not to the extremes that the nuts are expecting us to beleive!

As for 7/7, I think it more likely there is a lot more behind the shooting of the brazilian in the tube station than that event!

or the REDICULOUS notion that it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon you are doing a great job at debunking any other conspiracy theory which miight have anything to do with the whole event!

the Bull$hit about no plane hitting the towers is put out by the CIA/FEMA/FBI to discredit anyone that does not go along with the offical story.

GW-Bush is now blowing up pipe lines so that oil prices go up and this helps the USA because oil is only sold in USD$, Iran and much of europe wants to deal in euros and then Bush is done for.

As for 7/7 i think it was much like it was reported in the media, UK Muslims trying to take over the place by force

so its an american thing then, not many juicy british conspiracy theory's then,

or may be us Brits could' nt manage to do any joined up thinking and afford

the amount of resources you have to use to organise these things!

One more thing , how do people involved in these cover ups manage to

keep quiet and not let anything slip out?

One more thing , how do people involved in these cover ups manage to

keep quiet and not let anything slip out?

They all commit sucide in a nice wooded area :ph34r:

Just for context - building a new jet fighter, the Typhoon, takes 25 years. A new plane, but not that not new really. All above board, everyone in the know. It cost 55 billion pounds.

Only a decade late and many billions over budget.

Western governments couldn't organise a p!ss up in a brewery. For me, it does make most conspiracy allegations laughable.

On the subject of planes.....

This weeks Wilts & Glos Standard reports that U.S.A.A.F Stealth B-2 & B-1B bombers have visited R.A.F Fairford Gloucestershire for a short stopover, this is the first time such aircraft have visited the UK - Fairford is one of only three airfields outside of the US which can house the bombers.................

Just found this on the net, dunno if it is april fool or not ????

This site is a bit 'believe it or not'........ :blink:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/augus...05finalword.htm

There is reference of some economic activity on the link page so might be of particular interest....

So, uh, whats a more realistic proposition.

1. A massive, secretive organisation, dedicated to knowledge manipulation, powerbase manipulation, assassination and international terrorism, with a massive discretionary budget and some of the most highly trained and dedicated personnel in the world pulled of a massive stunt that hugely increased both their powerbase and financial clout, indeed probably promoted a large number of the involved individuals to more powerful positions within an entirely new department, and gave their government an unprecedented level of power over not only the internal population but also over the rest of the world.

2. 50 odd blokes in a cave in afganistan figured it out over a coffee, and thought, yeah baby that'll do the job. (which in itself is somehow not a conspiracy).

3. One of the Bin Ladens thought, hey I own a large chunk of an arms industry. But we arent selling enough arms, and got no where to really prove they work. Ah, my young son, you have good cia contacts do you not - after they trained you to fight the russians so effectively? I myself have good contacts with the presidents office. Let us work together - you can have your religious crusade, and build up a large following throughout the world. I and my friends will arrange for you to trigger a massive event, it will be of biblical (yeah yeah) proportion. With my friends and yours we will force the evil superpower to war, we will suck it dry, all its profits will belong to us, we will throw them a few bones of profit, to keep them hungry for the war. Our oil will be more valuable - yet they will still suck it up as we suck the money from them. Soon their country will be in tatters, and we will be the richest, mostest powerful men in the world. And then my son, the world will truly bow before your god.

4. Hey george. Look, I need you to clear these guys to run a secret mission. Its going to sting a bit, but we can get rid of a bunch of folk that are likely to challenge you for power.

That sounds good dad, then I can have a vacation right?

Thats right. Then I want you to go invade some countries. Have a party.

Coool.

Good boy, have a peanut.

Personally I find the 1st and 2nd scenarios a bit unlikely.

RichB

How about the Oil rich Bush family uses it Saudi connections to help push up the price of Oil by helping them stage the 9-11 attack and since Oil (Was) only sold in USD$ then the world will need even more to buy the USA fiat currency and that keeps the Americans in a position where they can continue borrowing for ever and a day as they export their debt to the rest of the world.

Yes anyone can be the president of America but it sure as hell helps if your dad was the head of the government/mafia doesn’t it

But....it's not about oil, so I don't see how that could be anything more than an internet conspiracy theory.

Marmite is the blood of an animal that has the body of a dog and the head of an ant. But they don't want you to know, so they say it's made from yeast n that cos you wouldn't buy it if you knew, would you?

High quality chocolate actually does contain an extract made from beetle shells. So you might not be too far off :lol:

2. 50 odd blokes in a cave in afganistan figured it out over a coffee,

I don't know much about any of this, but I must agree about the Afghanistan cave/coffee thing. It is most unlikely.

---

10th September 2001:

Bloke 1: I wonder if terrorists, could like, fly a plane into a famous building, and kill hundreds of people?

Bloke 2: Nah, they have, like, really clever technology that would stop people getting knives and that on a plane.

Bloke 1: Yeah, you're right. What a dumb idea.