House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
slater14

Bbc Radio Cumbria - Buy Now Before Its Too Late!

Travelling back from Scotland today and having major problems getting a decent signal on the radio..

I stumbled on to BBC Radio Cumbria it was early afternoon (between 1pm - 2pm) and they were discussing house prices and purchasing etc.. Now granted, I only stumbled onto this discussion for the last few minutes but the general gist was -

You will need to hock yourself to the eyeballs...."dont think about the debt, its too big" "parents and grandparents should sell their property to provide deposits for the next generation" "house prices will continue rising albeit not at 20-30% per year" "dont set your goals as high as previous generations" etc etc etc etc..

It sounded like the lamest Pyramid scammer trotting out his lines to ensnare more gullible fools.

I'm sure some techy person will be able to find a link to this discussion.

Travelling back from Scotland today and having major problems getting a decent signal on the radio..

I stumbled on to BBC Radio Cumbria it was early afternoon (between 1pm - 2pm) and they were discussing house prices and purchasing etc.. Now granted, I only stumbled onto this discussion for the last few minutes but the general gist was -

You will need to hock yourself to the eyeballs...."dont think about the debt, its too big" "parents and grandparents should sell their property to provide deposits for the next generation" "house prices will continue rising albeit not at 20-30% per year" "dont set your goals as high as previous generations" etc etc etc etc..

It sounded like the lamest Pyramid scammer trotting out his lines to ensnare more gullible fools.

Dy`a know Slater that`s a bit weird, I got this in my google first time buyer news alerts an hour or so ago

http://www.lakelandradio.co.uk/cms/content/view/5933/59/

"Buy now or miss the boat!"

Glad I haven't bought a ticket for that boat. Its taking an awful long time to set sail. I'd be well pished!!!

You can't tell the world that they may miss the boat...

If you stop and think abou that it is clearly madness

RADIO CUMBRIA: [live transcript from link]

...good morning cumbria.....

woo. its cold. dam cold. last week i saw a man in orange ropes just turn into ice. your tuned into radio cumbrai. the city by the powerplants. the city by the glowing bay. the city that never sleeps..."ooh...82.97khf ROCK CUMBRIA FM..!!! the time is coming up to 20 to 8. are you ready to rock cumbria.

im dave deakin and this is the LATE HOUR.......and this is U2...where the streets have no name ah.....coming at cha. this ones for carol in bowness. and i hope phil your boyfriend comes to his senses. this ones for you carol....

"..mmm i wanna run......i wanna hide...i wanna tear down these....."