House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
By-Tor

This House Seller Is Desperate

How can they sell a house that says Garage - (not yet built)???? :blink:

Anyone want ot buy my house? Its a glass sided semi and Pam Anderson is moving in next door (dont know when though)

TB

nice find.

i get a lot of hits for the same house.

when you seach in "broadstone" set the max price 300,000 and min 275,000

Looks like they are ready to "fly off the shelf" as all the furniture is gone....

one of those fabled "forced sellers" maybe

Edited by notanewmember

Guest muttley

Just out of interest, do Rightmove count this as one property at 295k or nine properties at 295k?

I'm beginning to think that the Rightmove figures might not be entirely accurate.

Just out of interest, do Rightmove count this as one property at 295k or nine properties at 295k?

Interesting point!

But that means there arnt as many houses on sale then. Just a few houses listed more than once....

I guess if the market suddenly turns it will more likely to be a sharper correction, as the pool of sellers isnt that big as first thought.

Interesting point!

But that means there arnt as many houses on sale then. Just a few houses listed more than once....

I guess if the market suddenly turns it will more likely to be a sharper correction, as the pool of sellers isnt that big as first thought.

I wouldn't get too excited. This looks to be a problem house - just off a main road, no garage, ugly and with a building site next door - not to mention offers that would take buyers into the 3% SD zone. Crash or no crash, houses with problems have always been hard to sell. Also, if you look at houses in the 275-300k bracket in that area, 6 out of 8 up for sale have either sold or are under offer. Not much sign of a crash there then.

Edited by nodumsunreader

Well the owners are out of there...

...all they need now is squatters :lol: