House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest unregistered

Ominous Warnings And Dire Predictions

Guest consa

OMINOUS WARNINGS AND DIRE PREDICTIONS OF WORLD’S FINANCIAL EXPERTS – PART 2

As I have mentioned in previous articles, I have the most informed, intelligent and savvy subscribers one could ask for. One of them, Lorimer Wilson, previously wrote me with his insights on “Our Worst Nightmare – the Puncture of the Current US Housing Bubble.” It was very well received when published by me recently and he has just sent me more information which I think you will find timely and of particular interest.

Together we have compiled a remarkable summary of the ominous warnings, dire predictions and perceived devastating consequences that the vast majority of economists, financial analysts, economic research firms and financial commentators are saying about our current economic situation and what is most likely to unfold in the months and years ahead. It is a must read to more clearly understand and appreciate the financial state of the union, the impact it will likely have on various investments, and how better to allocate ones assets.

Nobody has a crystal ball, but to just ignore the following warning signs and hope that everything will turn out okay would simply be foolish.

http://www.freemarketnews.com/Analysis/193...id=193&nid=4228

Nice to have you back consa.

More scary stuff. But I'm sure everything's going to be rosy. If there problems ahead Gordon would have told us about it yesterday.

Guest consa

Nice to have you back consa.

More scary stuff. But I'm sure everything's going to be rosy. If there problems ahead Gordon would have told us about it yesterday.

thnx RichM, I am sure gordon would have let us know, no more boom and bust eh :rolleyes: , we'll see.

the dollar is plunging against the yen as we speak so all eyes on the fed, they may need to hike those rates a bit more than anticipated even though the latest housing data is weakening, what a dilemma.

thnx RichM, I am sure gordon would have let us know, no more boom and bust eh :rolleyes: , we'll see.

the dollar is plunging against the yen as we speak so all eyes on the fed, they may need to hike those rates a bit more than anticipated even though the latest housing data is weakening, what a dilemma.

Jap land /property values are picking up which suggests IR hike sooner rather than later. Interestingly sterling is down sharply against the US $ at 1.7420 this morning.

I agree that the Fed will hike because they know that there is no choice given the Japanese position. Watch HPC gain momentum in the States as a result. The regional Feds have all reported slowing house markets (except in TX which has low prices anyway) with the West going down the hardest. Bernanke will follow Al's policy and will not spare the frothy house markets. The UK is ALL froth.