House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleBubbleTrouble

Budget 2006 Website/email Has Feedback Form

To coincide with the budget Gordon has sent out us this email on the labour tom tom drums;

http://reply-new.labour.org.uk/go.asp?/mEYHXA2/bLAB001

From http://www.pricedout.org.uk/News/tabid/90/Default.aspx

Budget 2006 - Call to action

22nd March 2006

The government today launched a budget website and email to solicit feedback from the public. The page in question features a child style drawn painting of a family and "my house".

PricedOut is calling on all it's members to fill in the feedback form on this page explaining how they can't afford "my house", and what they think of the government's shared equity and affordable housing schemes.

If you haven't seen them yet they are truly nauseating, especially if you are a FTB...

One thing you might want to mention if you fill the form in is what you think of almost £1 billion being poured into the housing market to keep it afloat and where that money is coming from (i.e. us).

Edited by DoubleBubbleTrouble

Guest Bart of Darkness

I notice in "Labour's top 50 achievements" that they have

"Cut overall crime by 35 per cent"

Now this may be fine for those who have a large collection of overalls, but even wearing two or three on top of each other won't protect you from being shot by a feral chav living in a crack den next door.

I notice in "Labour's top 50 achievements" that they have

"Cut overall crime by 35 per cent"

Now this may be fine for those who have a large collection of overalls, but even wearing two or three on top of each other won't protect you from being shot by a feral chav living in a crack den next door.

Did they list creating the biggest HP bubble ever in the UK as one of their achievements? :unsure: