House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Mustard

Why I Don't Believe The Vi Stats

I have access to raw data from two major high street lenders via people I know who work for the lenders.

What they tell me is that

Most mortgage approvals in the last year have been equity withdrawals rather than new purchases.

New house purchases are down by around 40% this year compared with the same months last year.

House prices are flat in one case and falling slowly in the other.

The small volume of home sales means that the price statistics are not a good indication of the "health" of the housing market.

The greed of the VIs is staggering.

You can see the same techniques used by the VIs operating at an international level if you read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit man". The basic idea is to enslave people with debt and get them working like crazy for your selfish interests. In my view there should be laws against publishing slanted data on the housing market. People manipulating the market with lies in order to gain an advantage should be imprisoned or fined. Whilst not quite the same situation, this is already the case with insider dealing in the stock market.

Guest Winners and Losers

I have access to raw data from two major high street lenders via people I know who work for the lenders.

What they tell me is that

Most mortgage approvals in the last year have been equity withdrawals rather than new purchases.

New house purchases are down by around 40% this year compared with the same months last year.

House prices are flat in one case and falling slowly in the other.

The small volume of home sales means that the price statistics are not a good indication of the "health" of the housing market.

The greed of the VIs is staggering.

You can see the same techniques used by the VIs operating at an international level if you read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit man". The basic idea is to enslave people with debt and get them working like crazy for your selfish interests. In my view there should be laws against publishing slanted data on the housing market. People manipulating the market with lies in order to gain an advantage should be imprisoned or fined. Whilst not quite the same situation, this is already the case with insider dealing in the stock market.

Just thought I would bump this interesting thread. In case it gets missed in all the Fuxtons bashing going on. Don't stop bashing though!