House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
libitina

Busy Tonight

There's little new on this site.

More spin from the VI's, the odd new troll, the occasion new member who thinks that prices are rising again, Bruno trolling, and the crash slowly grinding on.

Small rises in unemployment, but it's like a small snowball, gently rolling and building up speed, but sooner or later it's going to get very big and ugly.

I just wish it would hurry up.

(Actuallt Planet Earth is on, that's pretty amazing.)

Edited by BandWagon

I dont know...energy prices...increasing concern about rising taxes is the new doom & gloom pedalled by the broadsheets this weekend.

199 guests!

Thats a lot of Others.

Come out Come out whoEVER you are!

:ph34r:

There's little new on this site.

More spin from the VI's, the odd new troll, the occasion new member who thinks that prices are rising again, Bruno trolling, and the crash slowly grinding on.

Small rises in unemployment, but it's like a small snowball, gently rolling and building up speed, but sooner or later it's going to get very big and ugly.

I just wish it would hurry up.

(Actuallt Planet Earth is on, that's pretty amazing.)

Well I`ve got approx. 7 different browsers open, one where I`m looking to buy a ml 55 mercedes to pollute the planet a bit more in style before oil peaks :P , 2 work related and a footy forum....

I think Sunday night is a good night to come on here for an update on whats going on. And to see what we are all talking about, how near we are to the crash this week. I don't get much time to sit and read all this stuff.

I must say I'm disappointed about the absence of 'The Monkey'. His posts used to crack me up. Has the Monkey been cooking too much food or gone into Monkey rehab?

I think Sunday night is a good night to come on here for an update on whats going on. And to see what we are all talking about, how near we are to the crash this week. I don't get much time to sit and read all this stuff.

I must say I'm disappointed about the absence of 'The Monkey'. His posts used to crack me up. Has the Monkey been cooking too much food or gone into Monkey rehab?

He bought a house and lived happily ever after, BUT he has registerd under a differnt name and is threatening a return some time in march 2007 (from what i can gather anyways)

EDITED:

Oh btw i have just assumed that its the monkey, i could be wrong , what say you.. :lol:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...9&hl=march+2007

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...2&hl=march+2007

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...5&hl=march+2007

Edited by theChuz

Well I`ve got approx. 7 different browsers open, one where I`m looking to buy a ml 55 mercedes to pollute the planet a bit more in style before oil peaks :P , 2 work related and a footy forum....

I've got 3 forums and ebay on the go. Just bought a book.

Had a conversation with someone last night who was convinced prices would keep on going up.

Why?

Because he knows lots of people who really want to buy.

"But can they afford to buy?"

(Silence).

It was dead as a dodo last night (after a night of frantic debate about a single house and whether it was representative of the market as a whole on friday night :blink: ) so maybe its just the next wave.

Not surprised AT ALL.

Budget next week and if you look at the press this weekend there are umpteen articles about inflation-beating savings plans, pensions and general concern that the economy if f*cked and we are all being taxed to buggery.

Poirot is pretty good.

I reckon lesbians are involved; Mrs RichM reckons they were all in on it!!!

I also wonder if it was suicide.

Turns out it wasn't the lesbians, it was the gay doctor. Would you believe it!!!

... and a gay detective!!!

Poirot always gets his man.

Poirot is pretty good.

i often wondered who watched that.

id rather have a stiffled factual conversation with a potential father in law about juarassic dinosaurs.

my snazzy reply, i liked triceratops'us orns....and diplodocus and that.

Guest Bart of Darkness
Poirot is pretty good.

It#s always left me a bit cold.

Not enough purple haired women in silver jumpsuits I think.

Put Poirot up against the Daleks, then we'll see how good he is. :)

Poirot is pretty good.

I agree, but he cannot touch the KING.

There was one on Hallmark at 7.00 this evening, it was the one where the dentist plants his wife's digitalis capsules in the guys crown and tries to frame her. Heart pounding stuff :)

Guest Bart of Darkness

I agree, but he cannot touch the KING.

There was one on Hallmark at 7.00 this evening, it was the one where the dentist plants his wife's digitalis capsules in the guys crown and tries to frame her. Heart pounding stuff :)

Do you remember the Mrs Columbo series with Kate Mulgrew?

Probably best forgotten really.

Columbo always had it sussed from the first meeting with the "perp". Poirot struggles along for bloomin' hours before the penny drops. Sad really. :)