House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Annie

Why Are People Changing?

I've noticed over the last couple of weeks there's been a change of sentiment on the main house price discussion forum. Has this ever happened before?

I've noticed over the last couple of weeks there's been a change of sentiment on the main house price discussion forum. Has this ever happened before?

Yea, dont worry about it annie :) Alot of people are relying on hope and faith that the market will fold so whenever theres an increase they think its all over for them :)

We knew that there was a high probabilty of a spring bounce so to me its no suprise , nothing has changed its only got worse.

It was over priced then and people thought it would crash because of it, its even more overpriced now and people dont think it will crash because .... because of ... well because.... nothings changed if anything the economy has got worse.

Ive seen some posters go through periods of bull/bear many times, its funny to watch :)

Yea, dont worry about it annie :) Alot of people are relying on hope and faith that the market will fold so whenever theres an increase they think its all over for them :)

We knew that there was a high probabilty of a spring bounce so to me its no suprise , nothing has changed its only got worse.

It was over priced then and people thought it would crash because of it, its even more overpriced now and people dont think it will crash because .... because of ... well because.... nothings changed if anything the economy has got worse.

Ive seen some posters go through periods of bull/bear many times, its funny to watch :)

The best changes of sentiment i've seen are Laurijon and Dogbox. They were property bulls a year or two back but now they think the economy is scr3wed.

The best changes of sentiment i've seen are Laurijon and Dogbox. They were property bulls a year or two back but now they think the economy is scr3wed.

Is dogbox bear again? :lol: