House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FTBagain

A Last Blt Rush? Anyone Else Seen This?

I've been collecting data on HP in Bath for over a year now. Unfortunately I have only collected rent market data for about 7-8 months.

I wondered if anyong else has seen anything like this.

Ba1rentMar.jpg

The numbers for sale apply to 3 bed houses. There appears to be a steady turn over. That is NOT good news. However te dard line line is for rented property in the same postal code area. All types. I have seen quite a few of the previously for sale 3 beds turning up as 4 - 5 bed rentals!

Remember Bath is a student city, but the students are already in town!!!

post-1956-1142708919.jpg

I've been collecting data on HP in Bath for over a year now. Unfortunately I have only collected rent market data for about 7-8 months.

I wondered if anyong else has seen anything like this.

Ba1rentMar.jpg

The numbers for sale apply to 3 bed houses. There appears to be a steady turn over. That is NOT good news. However te dard line line is for rented property in the same postal code area. All types. I have seen quite a few of the previously for sale 3 beds turning up as 4 - 5 bed rentals!

Remember Bath is a student city, but the students are already in town!!!

The BTLs

Come marching in

The BTLs come marching in

Now just watch all the rents sinking lower

When BTLs come marching in

Billy Shears

I've seen a flood of sold signs today -

Will have to watch out for the "to let" signs I spose.

Also noticed an at outside focus that they offer 10% discount card if you're moving house - wonder how you prove to them that you're moving?

Edited by SarahBell

Anyone buying at the top of the market will be having nightmares soon of a friendly and smiling face of oriental origin with a hand extended out beckoning for the money back at real interest rates. In the background will be a rising sun as reality dawns on the debt ridden fools who thought house prices only go up and interest rates only go down.

Nightmare on Easy Street?