House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Omg,omg, Omg!11

I plucked up courage to check UCAS online, and it says I have a conditional offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to wait for the letter to be sure it's not a mistake but....Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!

Yay! Heres to 3 years of being a skint nursing student! Too bad I have to go to work right now so can't get pi$$ed. Roll on Saturday!

Guest muttley

I plucked up courage to check UCAS online, and it says I have a conditional offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until you see what the "conditions" are! :ph34r:

Congratulations!

Yes and make sure you dont pay back your tuition fees when you do emmigrate.

Tony Blair and his pals had free education, and so should you.

I need to wait for the letter to be sure it's not a mistake but....Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!

Yay! Heres to 3 years of being a skint nursing student! Too bad I have to go to work right now so can't get pi$$ed. Roll on Saturday!

I hope you have a good Bed Bath Bed Side Manner :rolleyes:

Nice one. Now I know who to go to next time I have a throb that wont go away. :P

Nice one. Now I know who to go to next time I have a throb that wont go away. :P

:blink:

When are you seeing your girl again? Did you get the gum out?

:blink:

When are you seeing your girl again? Did you get the gum out?

Shes gone to London for a week to chill out. :blink:

I have stripped the bed sheet but the gums still there because I still need to buy the dirty devil stuff. :(

Shes gone to London for a week to chill out. :blink:

I have stripped the bed sheet but the gums still there because I still need to buy the dirty devil stuff. :(

You should have something like WD40 or lighter fluid some hair sprays kickin around, if my chemistry is correct they will act as a solvent on gum. All have mank smell for a matress? and will leave a stain which may resemble you pissing the bed which you should be able to remove with dilute white viniger.

Personally if its a matress then i would use some shaving foam to remove the solvent smell because at worst it will leave a manly scent in the bed.

If your all poshed up and its on silk or satin sheets do not use any of the solvents or you will be buying new sheets.

You should be more careful, you shouldnt have gum in bed as its a choking hazard.

Here endith the lesson.

You should be more careful, you shouldnt have gum in bed as its a choking hazard.

Here endith the lesson.

theres bigger choking hazards in bed than chewing gum :D in anycase he might have been using it as a contraceptive :unsure:

theres bigger choking hazards in bed than chewing gum :D in anycase he might have been using it as a contraceptive :unsure:

:lol:

You should have something like WD40 or lighter fluid some hair sprays kickin around, if my chemistry is correct they will act as a solvent on gum. All have mank smell for a matress? and will leave a stain which may resemble you pissing the bed which you should be able to remove with dilute white viniger.

Personally if its a matress then i would use some shaving foam to remove the solvent smell because at worst it will leave a manly scent in the bed.

If your all poshed up and its on silk or satin sheets do not use any of the solvents or you will be buying new sheets.

Here endith the lesson.

I didnt have it in my mouth. :D

Anyway thats me told! :rolleyes:

EDIT: BTW the chewing gum and the sheets is only half the story. :lol::lol::huh::blink:

I didnt have it in my mouth. :D

Anyway thats me told! :rolleyes:

EDIT: BTW the chewing gum and the sheets is only half the story. :lol::lol::huh::blink:

*sticks fingers in ears*

Lalalalalala......I can't hear you!

*sticks fingers in ears*

Lalalalalala......I can't hear you!

Oh yes you are libi...

and now you're wondering! :lol::lol::lol::D

and now you're wondering! :lol::lol::lol::D

i am!!!

what the hell were you doin??

and why does she need a whole week to chill out about it!!! :ph34r:

edit: oh yeah - nice one libi :D

I'm in! I've got a conditional offer for the degree to start in September and an unconditional (Don't know why, as without access, I couldn't have applied due to no qualifications) for the diploma to start in January.

Gonna go for the degree one and be skint for three years!

I'm in! I've got a conditional offer for the degree to start in September and an unconditional (Don't know why, as without access, I couldn't have applied due to no qualifications) for the diploma to start in January.

Gonna go for the degree one and be skint for three years!

Congratulations are definitely in order; please accept mine :) .

I think nursing is going to be a very safe, albeit scandalously underpaid :angry:, career (but I sincerely hope this isn't your motivation because I can't think of anything worse than a nurse (or teacher) who's heart isn't in their job).

As an aside (if it's possible to go OT on the OT forum :lol::lol: ), how is this going to affect your househunting?

It wont really affect it too much at the moment as asking prices around here are still about £70-£80k over our budget, in fact, almost double, so we still can't afford to buy anyway. And in three years time when I'm on triple what I am now (part time at the mo though), we should be able to afford something.