House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

delboypass

People On The Dole

An interesting question arising from dole scroungers having 15 children supported by the hard working tax payers.

Yes - Better off?

No - worse off?

Thanks for proving what an idiot you are. The poll options are not logical answers to the question. :lol:

Guest Winners and Losers

You can't poll that!

Commrade Stalin would be proud of you.

As would The Fuhrer.

and homeless, and brainclamp

Somehow, I don't think you will have too many responses to this poll.

A tad crass don't you think? I mean, where is the finesse, the detail in your angst? :blink:

You can't poll that!

Commrade Stalin would be proud of you.

As would The Fuhrer.

I think Hitler and Stalin would be shocked by the directness of his approach. The problem with this approach is that they don't know where to stop. The intellectually impaired would be targets soon enough, as they don't contribute enough to society (that means you, Delboypass). :rolleyes:

If you're asking whether people who are on the dole should be exterminated, then , of course, the country would be worse off. Where would it end? Gays? Blacks? Jews? It's been tried before, don't forget. And it destroyed Germany in the end.

Anyway, our military would never get involved in any kinnd of mass extermination. They're not the f.....g Gestapo.

Why am I gracing this ridiculous thread with a response? Lol.

Doh!

Homer_simpson.gif

post-67-1142462245.gif

I think Hitler and Stalin would be shocked by the directness of his approach. The problem with this approach is that they don't know where to stop. The intellectually impaired would be targets soon enough, as they don't contribute enough to society (that means you, Delboypass). :rolleyes:

Boo Hoo cry me a river Smell the Fear - Off you go and chain yourself to a tree!!

You know i actually read fish have feelings today and they find it extremely painful to have hooks inserted in their mouths. You know i have never heard of a justice group campaigning for the rights of fish....maybe something you can take up in your left wing approach.

The poll was only started as a joke to rile the imbecile known as Smell the fear.

Yes - Better off?

The bloke with 15 kids, yes, he probably is better off.

No - worse off?

The terminally broke people who have to pay for him? They are worse off.

If you're asking whether people who are on the dole should be exterminated, then , of course, the country would be worse off.

Logically the army would have to introduce conscription to undetake such a task so there would be nobody left on the on the dole to 'eliminate'.

Edit: I think advocating genocide is pretty much off-topic, move this thread onwards please.

The military already does remove people who are on the dole, by giving them jobs while still allowing them to do nothing useful or productive whatsoever. In fact what is the difference between the military and dole scroungers besides a lot of pomp and ceremony and hardware?

You know i actually read fish have feelings today and they find it extremely painful to have hooks inserted in their mouths. You know i have never heard of a justice group campaigning for the rights of fish....maybe something you can take up in your left wing approach.

You've had a blessed life. I was once harrassed by some loser who threw stones into the water whilst I was fishing and insisted on giving me a leaflet about the pain and suffering I was causing.

Before voting I'd like to know if the doleites would get a decent amount of time to get off the dole before being exterminated? How about doing the same to the retired as well? Ace. There'd be hardly any tax at all.

Going on the run to avoid extermination would be fun too.

On the down side I dont fancy having to suck up to my boss desparate to avoid being fired.

A very few people on the dole have 10+ children- so everyone on the dole should be exterminated.

Great logical connection there spaztard.

The original comment was actually from me on another thread ...... twas tongue in cheek ...... well at the time .....

Thinking about it though - its a frikkin good idea ..... as long as it was measured and didn't spiral out of control :

- Offer all the healthy able bodied doley's a job, any job .... they accept and our unemplyment figures drop to zero ..... they don't accept = they die ..... I'm guessing most of the lazy scrounging tw@ts will take the job :D

- Let all the sick b@stards in prison starve to death in their cells ..... designate crimes into one of two catagories, humane & inhumane ..... humane = pickpockets, fraudsters, burglers etc ..... inhumane = murderers, rapists, child molestors, violent criminals etc ..... inhumane crimes should have an immediate death sentence .....

The country would save a fortune which would be invested in the hard working, law abiding citizens instead of the lazy and criminal = paradise on earth :D

The original comment was actually from me on another thread ...... twas tongue in cheek ...... well at the time .....

Thinking about it though - its a frikkin good idea ..... as long as it was measured and didn't spiral out of control :

- Offer all the healthy able bodied doley's a job, any job .... they accept and our unemplyment figures drop to zero ..... they don't accept = they die ..... I'm guessing most of the lazy scrounging tw@ts will take the job :D

- Let all the sick b@stards in prison starve to death in their cells ..... designate crimes into one of two catagories, humane & inhumane ..... humane = pickpockets, fraudsters, burglers etc ..... inhumane = murderers, rapists, child molestors, violent criminals etc ..... inhumane crimes should have an immediate death sentence .....

The country would save a fortune which would be invested in the hard working, law abiding citizens instead of the lazy and criminal = paradise on earth :D

And we could turn them into Soylent Green and cut down on those food bills.

They are opportunists, taking advantage of a system open to exploitation.

Of course killing them would be much more practical than removing the opportunity! :rolleyes:

They are opportunists, taking advantage of a system open to exploitation.

Of course killing them would be much more practical than removing the opportunity! :rolleyes:

Very True ...... we should lock all our children up in their rooms and never let them outside to play with their friends ...... therefore removing the opportunity for child molestors to take advantage .....

Opportunists will always find a way to exploit anything and everything ...... removing the opportunities would also affect those that are in genuine need of the help .....

Personally, I can't see why killing people in a controlled manner for the greater good of society/humanity is so abhorant ......

Tens of millions of people starve to death every year, are dying of treatable diseases, are massacred in unjust wars etc etc ......

Why all the fuss over a couple of hundred thousand doleys and child molestors in the UK ???

Isn't Soylent Green what they put in McDonalds ??

Possibly.

Very True ...... we should lock all our children up in their rooms and never let them outside to play with their friends ...... therefore removing the opportunity for child molestors to take advantage .....

Opportunists will always find a way to exploit anything and everything ...... removing the opportunities would also affect those that are in genuine need of the help .....

Personally, I can't see why killing people in a controlled manner for the greater good of society/humanity is so abhorant ......

Tens of millions of people starve to death every year, are dying of treatable diseases, are massacred in unjust wars etc etc ......

Why all the fuss over a couple of hundred thousand doleys and child molestors in the UK ???

Mentalist,

Doleys are legally claiming benefits................I can't be bothered...

Guest Bart of Darkness

Isn't Soylent Green what they put in McDonalds ??

Soylent Green probably tastes better.