House Price Crash Forum
geneer

There's Vi And There's Vi's

Jerremy H Cristo on a bike! Can we please have no more mentalist posts about how the people who actually take the time to post on this forum have a Vested Interest in causing a house price crash. Or indeed noddy statements that we are just as bad as the VI's themselves.

We will not cause a house price crash. In your wildest dreams - it could never possibly occour. It will happen because of external factors. Rightly or wrongly we few review, analyse and debate these factors in a forum which is cunningly named HOUSEPRICECRASH - who would have thought we might have a bias!

If I have to read one more time that because of this we are somehow as bad as the multi-million pound VI industries like banks, estate agents, surveyors and solicitors it will be rifle from the bell tower time for me. My teeth are melting just thinking about the stupidity of it!

The VI's effectively run the Media to pursue their own skewed agenda and profit margins. It has been proven time and again that they lie, mislead, mis-sell and even commit fraud to keep things going their way. They fleece the sheeple and walk away laughing.

We are a tiny handful of people willing to step back from the blind stampede and consider whats actually going on.

THERE IS A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND OURS IN A MISGUIDED AND FUTILE ATTEMPT TO USE OUR OWN WORDS AGAINST IS!!!!

(finally figured out how to colour text, hence upgrading my shouty-crackers ratio)

Edited by geneer

ive done better.

i was like a spit pilot over kent. 1940. august. we chased the forum huns in their mac 109s down to angels 10 but lost them and also lost our formation as a 'big wing'.

i decided to hunt the hun alone and spotted this post straggling at the bottom of the list. heading home to nazi page 2 and safety. i positioned my spit witht he sun behind me. the vicious merlin turbo charger kicking the turbulent air aside with a thunder of acrid heat.

i opened up with a retort threat offset from 400 yrds and brought him to the top of the list. i decided not to waste another burst and followed the post all the way into the channel. i didnt see a nazi parachute. i presume he went to bed early.

ive done better.

i was like a spit pilot over kent. 1940. august. we chased the forum huns in their mac 109s down to angels 10 but lost them and also lost our formation as a 'big wing'.

i decided to hunt the hun alone and spotted this post straggling at the bottom of the list. heading home to nazi page 2 and safety. i positioned my spit witht he sun behind me. the vicious merlin turbo charger kicking the turbulent air aside with a thunder of acrid heat.

i opened up with a retort threat offset from 400 yrds and brought him to the top of the list. i decided not to waste another burst and followed the post all the way into the channel. i didnt see a nazi parachute. i presume he went to bed early.

Do you mind if I publish a "Bumper Book of Fred's Threads" next Christmas? I could read this garbage all day, and I'm sure there are millions just like me out there.

I disagree. When people here criticise VI spin it is on the grounds that their opinion is tainted by bias and is therefore dishonest. It is a point of principle and ethics and the size of the corporation involved shouldn't matter, nor should the potential audience.

Dishonest spin doesn't become 'less dishonest' just because it might reach fewer people. Personally I think VI spin on here certainly is as bad, if not worse, than that of the EAs and or HaliWide etc. which is why in the end I read what was said and ultimately chose to buy a house (completed this month).

Personally I think VI spin on here certainly is as bad, if not worse, than that of the EAs and or HaliWide etc.

You what! :huh:

VI spin on this site worse than the EA's and Haliwide :lol:

Up I go................BLAM........look at em run.......BLAM.........wow, paint the town red...........BLAM.

Edited by geneer

I disagree. When people here criticise VI spin it is on the grounds that their opinion is tainted by bias and is therefore dishonest. It is a point of principle and ethics and the size of the corporation involved shouldn't matter, nor should the potential audience.

Dishonest spin doesn't become 'less dishonest' just because it might reach fewer people. Personally I think VI spin on here certainly is as bad, if not worse, than that of the EAs and or HaliWide etc. which is why in the end I read what was said and ultimately chose to buy a house (completed this month).

Typical waffle coming from somebody who's own vested interest is now firmly entrench in the "house prices only ever go up" camp. You "possibly" believed the spin, and the fear /greed impulses kicked in as they are conditioned to do when subjected to spin.

That said I hope your very happy in your new home, so I suppose it will be good bye from you then.

Or have you still got that niggling doubt that you might just have managed to have bought the "market top" Hence you cannot resist logging on. Because you think if there is any evidence things are definately tanking, it will first rear it's ugly head here on HPC. There again maybe because a correction is "possibly" your worst nightmare, you have a vested interest in rubbishing the bearish input on this site, so I dare say that is why your staying.

The art is in recognising who the actual spinner is, and who in turn is being spun too.

Some people may consider a newly purchased house today "could" be likened to holding a recently opened "Long" position on the Nasdaq without a Stop Loss in place Circa March 2000 select 1 decade in the "chart Options Box" whilst at the same time the said position was 95% funded by debt. Funny how the biggest market crashes have always followed on from the strongest speculative buying sprees

You obviously feel lucky, so there will be no need of Nytol in your bathroom cabinet :ph34r:;)

Edited by Catch22

i thought you might say that....being a VI and all that.....

A bit of an obvious joke I thought.

However, I'm never one to miss a cheap-shot myself.

Touche that man! ;)