House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Need Hard Cash? Need It Fast?

Then why not become a human guinea pig and help pay off your ridiculous mortgage because we boomers just wanna live longer and longer?!?

When you see this in the context of the axing of grants and imposition of tuition fees it's actually quite sad.

Our system is superior to the former Soviet state machinery in every way. In Russia they would just conscript your ass and force you to undergo such tests, we on the otherhand just burden people with debt and then present them with such options, via their own free will, of course..

Perhaps they should use benefit scroungers for this type of testing... but with no pay of course.

I thought they used convicts for this sort of thing, not Australians.

They tested the TB vaccines on my father when he was in the RAF, they 'volunteered him' <_<

He's neither a convict nor an Australian.

Perhaps they should use benefit scroungers for this type of testing... but with no pay of course.

Surely it should be those lovely people from ALF, they would be only too happy to test these things. But obviously they would have to get involved at an earlier stage, where awful side effects would be more common.

Does anyone here have a (sensible) alternative to paying volunteers to take part in drug trials? Given the rarity of this sort of ocurence, I'd still consider it even now- and I don't have any debts to pay off.