House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackalope

Vi Propaganda In Emmerdale

I've just noticed Ivan the **** Raider is reading a paper with the headline HOUSE PRICES WILL ROCKET. This shows how desperate the VIs are, I'm calling the crash as of now.

Guest Winners and Losers

Funny about that. Tonight I was wondering why they never talk about the price of houses down at the good old Queen Vic? Are all the Eastenders priced out of the market? Pauline must be sitting on a packet! :D

I've just noticed Ivan the **** Raider is reading a paper with the headline HOUSE PRICES WILL ROCKET. This shows how desperate the VIs are, I'm calling the crash as of now.

Does anyone still watch Emmerdale?

Sorry, just kiddin'.

In all seriousness, product placement isn't allowed in this country, nor subliminal messages. This, I think could cut very close to either senario.

Does anyone still watch Emmerdale?

Sorry, just kiddin'.

In all seriousness, product placement isn't allowed in this country, nor subliminal messages. This, I think could cut very close to either senario.

Obviously they haven't wrapped the regulations around classes of product. For obvious reasons. How would it be if the government couldn't sell its product (the ephemera of wealth through the HPI).

Subliminal message are a techical class. 1 frame x 24 (or 25) pushes a message which is recieved by the retina and tranmitted to the brain but by passes cognitive processing, hence it reaches the parts of the brain that drive impulses undeconstructed. So instead of "buy houses" become a question of why the Feck? It becomes an irresistible urge to go out and whack down a deposit. So if you can find a lone frame in ermerdale that pushes that message, you got em!

Sarcasm On:

By **** you mean Tomb i hope ;) Because if you mean **** (lol) then people like TTRTR may get upset. He he. As for Vi's in soaps, i doubt it (although it's not beyond them) for 2 reasons

1) Who watches soaps? (I dont but is that because of my lifestyle?)

2) the people who watch soaps are usually to taken aback by the super acting and fantastic storylines (posh **** raider sha**ing a binman, class) that they pay no notice to newspapers being used as props

Sarcasm off.

Sorry, havent used sarcasm in such a while. Ok its all off my chest now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saw this tonight - EA was called in to value a property. EAs advice was...

"As the market is so slow at the moment I would advise you to go for the bottom end of the valuations that we discussed"

Not so bad after all eh? :P