House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lincs

Surveying And Other Property Related Jobs

i know this isnt a careers advice forum but thought i would ask one here as im sure there are plenty of knowledgable people about. Im 20 and hoping to get some kind of proper career on the go. I thoiught about going into a trade like an electrician but recently thought about going into surveying at university. What is quantity surveying like as ive heard it can be pretty dull? How well does it pay and what are the long term job prospects like? Ive had an interest in the property market from when i was very young and have always kept tabs on local property prices. I would love to work in the property industry and hope sometime to begin investing in property. What other routes could i take to get into this line of work?

cheers