House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Correction

This Is The Funniest Thing I Have Seen For Ages

This is lost in another thread, and apologies for starting a new thread, but if we feel bad about not buying your first home, or buying a bigger home or whatever, reading this should make you feel just that little bit better.

This guy is interest only at x 5 salary, and they are recommending cash ISA's.... wtf?

Hope my son is never this guy.

..oh and don't forget that income protection insurance !

..and not much debt apart from the mortgage.. well that's alright then !

http://money.independent.co.uk/personal_fi...ticle350512.ece

and this isn't very funny either !

http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=9876519

Edited by correction

This is lost in another thread, and apologies for starting a new thread, but if we feel bad about not buying your first home, or buying a bigger home or whatever, reading this should make you feel just that little bit better.

This guy is interest only at x 5 salary, and they are recommending cash ISA's.... wtf?

This is no laughing matter: Guy earns £30-40k and has only £500 saved & needs to find £10k soon. Think I'd get rid of the car then the property.

Maybe he should subdivide his bedroom and get in a flatmate...

:lol::lol::lol:

I know its not a laughing matter but the guy is heading to the insovency courts. I mean WTF possessed him to buy an 8K car when his overheads were so high?

..oh and don't forget that income protection insurance !

..and not much debt apart from the mortgage.. well that's alright then !

and this isn't very funny either !

http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=9876519

Yep that made me laugh first thing this morning :)

I had an even greater laugh when I saw the headlines in the mail about Blair who hasn't done so well in the property game!!

PS - My tip to get the latest property stories is to use www.newsnow.co.uk and under the business section select 'UK Housing Market', you can see some little gems that might just pass you by otherwise!

He knew he was due to take a 10K hit when he signed up to buy this place?!?

I can't help thinking that the "financial experts" are having a giggle at his expense. He already owes nearly five times his salary on this place, so they advise him to remortgage. Brilliant.

I know its not a laughing matter but the guy is heading to the insovency courts. I mean WTF possessed him to buy an 8K car when his overheads were so high?

When the Titanic's sinking, you don't worry about the bar bill :D

404, the article has been deleted.

First rightmove buss around like a blue ahrsd fly deleting dodgy property listings as soon as we start discussing them. Now the independant is straight onto moving articles right away. I'm no conspiracy freak, everyone knows that ;) ... but I reckon were being watched :o:ph34r:

First rightmove buss around like a blue ahrsd fly deleting dodgy property listings as soon as we start discussing them. Now the independant is straight onto moving articles right away. I'm no conspiracy freak, everyone knows that ;) ... but I reckon were being watched :o:ph34r:

Or maybe some silly ar$e decided to put two a's in finance.

THE PIG: We have a secured loan with FirstPlus (argh! why did we ever do this!!!). It was for £38k but it will cost £49k to pay FirstPlus off fully (a nasty arrangement - we realised this way too late). The loan costs us around £460 a month at a rate of 10.7%

Thats why people are investing in debt companies.

Thats why people are investing in debt companies.

Yeah, but with all that 0% fiat money floating around, just imagine how many of them they can afford to write off. (10.7% per person per year. Thats about 1 in 11 loans PER YEAR they can afford to write off before they go into the red). If the average loan is 3 years, that is almost 1/3rd of all loans.