House Price Crash Forum

Iran War

music man

HOLA441

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4790352.stm

Condoleezza has oh so diplomatically pushed the debate 1 step closer to war, and ontime for the Iranian Oil burse.

Cor Blimey, Well I never, Stone the Crows, who'd have thought.

It's truely amazing this internet thing. I've been telling all and sundry the war will start around the Oil burse as the Iraq war did. The information's on this forum it's that well dispersed.

My friends may well be amazed if it does, I don't think it'll surprise me unless it doesn't. All roads seem to be leading to it.

Once again what will oil prices hit and how high can they go?

HOLA442

OK,just a little theory.

can one of our TA guru's please post the crude oil price graph,with a trend extension out to april.

I've not figured out how to do this yet,but my reading of the graph makes for higher prices into the spring......and doing a 3-tries higher(at $70)-and up at the end of this month.

would tie in most nicely with the other theories I'm working to.

HOLA443

OK,just a little theory.

can one of our TA guru's please post the crude oil price graph,with a trend extension out to april.

I've not figured out how to do this yet,but my reading of the graph makes for higher prices into the spring......and doing a 3-tries higher(at $70)-and up at the end of this month.

would tie in most nicely with the other theories I'm working to.

100 USD/Barrel by Xmas - does not sound too far fetched. The US economy will grind to a halt. Bush was not kidding, they are more than addicted to it, they cannot live without it!

The US suburbs, or burbs as they call them, will seem like ghost towns - especially in the mid west.

City living will become all the rage once again..

HOLA444

It amaze's me as to how the BBC has become a part of the spin machine. I saw the channel 4 news last night (which I have to say is doing a fantastic job of balanced reporting at the moment IMPO) then the 10 o'clock news on the BBC and came away with two slightly different conclusions!

If I remember the BBC stated that the threat of 'pain and suffering to US' from Iran had two meanings, 1. "there could be some economical consiquences through oil" (somthing similar but just as vage and heavily played down) 2. "through sponsoring terrorism in Iraq causing problems for US troops (hence pain & suffering). The second point really stood out to me and up'd my hatred level toward Iran (which started completely neutral!)

Funny how ch4 hardly mentioned #2 but stated that Iran could cause serious economical problems for the US! This had the oposite effect than that of the BBC!

Is it any wander that with great news corperations like BBC & Fox that Blair & Bush are getting away with this sh!t! Why can't our nation see through this BS :ph34r:

HOLA445
HOLA446

It amaze's me as to how the BBC has become a part of the spin machine. I saw the channel 4 news last night (which I have to say is doing a fantastic job of balanced reporting at the moment IMPO) then the 10 o'clock news on the BBC and came away with two slightly different conclusions!

If I remember the BBC stated that the threat of 'pain and suffering to US' from Iran had two meanings, 1. "there could be some economical consiquences through oil" (somthing similar but just as vage and heavily played down) 2. "through sponsoring terrorism in Iraq causing problems for US troops (hence pain & suffering). The second point really stood out to me and up'd my hatred level toward Iran (which started completely neutral!)

Funny how ch4 hardly mentioned #2 but stated that Iran could cause serious economical problems for the US! This had the oposite effect than that of the BBC!

Is it any wander that with great news corperations like BBC & Fox that Blair & Bush are getting away with this sh!t! Why can't our nation see through this BS :ph34r:

...they can't see through it because they're doped up on property programmes,soap operas and celebrity breakdance-on waterski's bilge.

...here's how it is folks.

.....we have a bunch of neo-cons(christian fundamentalist) in charge of US.....wanting to have a punch up with some muslim fundamentalists.

they both believe in god,but only their own version of scripture,so whoever wins will impose their version on the globe,for better or worse(actually it's worse if the torah/bible prophecies are engineered to happen)

....I know it sounds screwed up,but whoever said the world was a sensible place run by sensible people?

If I'm right then events are run by an astrological timetable.(around mar 29 looks important)

please hold me to this.It's an experiment and I need to back-test it.

HOLA447
HOLA448
It's truely amazing this internet thing. I've been telling all and sundry the war will start around the Oil burse as the Iraq war did. The information's on this forum it's that well dispersed.

It's the same with Bush staging the events on 9-11 and yet no one is arrested.

New research shows that it only takes 2 tons of explosives to topple each tower and with GW-Bush’s brother behind a company providing security protection at the world trade centre you can see how easy it would be given a few weeks to plant the explosives.

All the evidence is in place and yet nothing is done, questions are to much for the Bush administration to answer.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

have any of you lot served in Iraq ?

And if not , how do you know the iranians are nt sponsering a lot of the bombings there.

I personally don't know Bluesteve, and I don't know how much of a threat Iran really is (or will ever be) in conventional terms. I do know however they pose a non direct threat by having something the Bush administraion don't only want, but desperately need. That being control of oil. I think anyone who cannot see this and truly believe the media spin about the 'war on terror' etc, without asking some serious questions are a little misguided in my opinion.

I would like to know a little more about the opinion of the IAEA regarding their judgment on Iran released recently, but haven't had the time other than to hear 'Iran are starting the process that could lead to nuclear weapons'. What has happened to the Russia-Iran agreement(?) regarding enrichment I wander?

Also as mentioned I think the new oil exchange we hear so much about and the current timing,and the fact we hear little of it (poss due to america making so much noise elsewhere) is a little bit fishy!

Heres a question, if it wasn't for America, would we be seeing these events unfolding as they are now, or in the near future? I suspect not!

@ Justice - I think you should be careful accusing the bush admin of staging the events of 9/11. I can handle Bush and his friends turning a blind eye toward any upcoming terrorist event, but as much as I would love to believe, I don't think they planned the event like you seem to be suggesting!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

@bulltraderpt

I tried to imply in my post that I may have the very opinion you mention above (to a point).

I will look for the video you mention, and will watch with interest, but hope it isn't like the other video posted on this forum which in all honestly whilst very interesting, has theories (which I must add are incorrectly brought across as fact) that in my opinion undermine more damning and interesting suggestions made in the same video. Show that video WITHOUT the pentagon and majority of Twin Towers bit (which is the mother of all conspiricies :rolleyes: ) and with a bit more reference backing up some of the other stuff then in my opinion that video would be much better, and I would be more inclined to share it with other people. As it is, it is just spin from a conspiracy nut!

HOLA4414
have any of you lot served in Iraq ?

And if not , how do you know the iranians are nt sponsering a lot of the bombings there.

Probably are.

But then again, remember the Iran-Contra affair aka Irangate?

I would imagine Iraq is getting armed from a lot of sources by countries wanting to give America a bloody nose.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

'QUOTE(bluesteve @ Mar 10 2006, 01:47 PM)

In the last couple of months British servicemen have died through several road side bombs. The technology has been linked back to the Iranians.

It's happening.

really?? - blair and straw have already been found out on that particular LIE already.

needless to say they never apologised to the iranians

mind you i doesn't surprise me that they have repeated the same LIE - presumably they think the sheeple have forgotten about the first instance :angry:

http://www.payvand.com/news/06/jan/1019.html

HOLA4417

really?? - blair and straw have already been found out on that particular LIE already.

needless to say they never apologised to the iranians

mind you i doesn't surprise me that they have repeated the same LIE - presumably they think the sheeple have forgotten about the first instance :angry:

http://www.payvand.com/news/06/jan/1019.html

You know what they say, tell a lie often enough and people will begin to believe it.

"War is peace" Orwell, 1984

"War in Iraq is about peace" - GW Bush

HOLA4418
LOL

'http://www.payvand.com/news/06/jan/1019.html '

If you want to believe an Irainian news source go a head.

For all the West's faults (and there are many), I'd still rather believe our Journo and NOT an Iranian news source. :o

Sorry, you will be telling me next Iran doesn't pose a threat to the Jews! :unsure:

Media wars. Believe no-one. Propoganda is fed through the media.

HOLA4419

Did anyone here know we gave Sadam Hussein £540m in tax credits for a missile defence system weeks after he gassed thousands of Kurds.

The them and us argument gets very blurred with our support to anyone that wishes to buy arms.

Money and greed have no borders it seems.

HOLA4420
Did anyone here know we gave Sadam Hussein £540m in tax credits for a missile defence system weeks after he gassed thousands of Kurds.

The them and us argument gets very blurred with our support to anyone that wishes to buy arms.

Money and greed have no borders it seems.

Anyone remember this:

rumsfeld_saddam.gif

Archived