House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Dating!

I am dating again, dont look so surprised Libi! What do the ladies love, and where do they like to be taken (clean family friendly answers please!)?

:D

Take her out for a few drinks, then onto a nice restaurant - not too posh mind, dont wanna give her the wrong idea about you :lol:

Then a few more drinks so she can natter away (they love doing that :lol: )

If there is a decent club (comedy, music etc) take her there too!!

Good luck dude :)

Dating? Not sure I can remember that far back...... :unsure:

Depends on how keen you are really. Are you just after a leg-over, in which case the pub will suffice. Or is she potentially more special than that? In which case nice meal, nice wine and see where it goes...............

Good luck, and if you can't be good, be careful ;)

Edit:

I am dating again, dont look so surprised Libi! What do the ladies love, and where do they like to be taken (clean family friendly answers please!)?

:D

I just read your q again, was it meant to be smutty?? ;)

Dating? Not sure I can remember that far back...... :unsure:

Depends on how keen you are really. Are you just after a leg-over, in which case the pub will suffice. Or is she potentially more special than that? In which case nice meal, nice wine and see where it goes...............

Good luck, and if you can't be good, be careful ;)

Edit:

I just read your q again, was it meant to be smutty?? ;)

Just remember to record her consent to sex on your mobile phone. :D

An important consideration when the conversation touches on living together (it invariably does) is whether to be joint tenants or tenants in common.

Hold off a pre-nuptual agreement,and if all this doesn't give you indigestion nothing will.

Just remember my motto "LIFE'S TOO SHORT",enjoy yourselves!

I love a man who pay attention (and I ain't talk'n about just my boobs)

If she has at some point said she likes Indian food...Take her for Indian food.

Bring a very small gift (spend less than $5) Sure a rose is nice..But something, for example, that says you know she loves animals is wonderful.

Good luck.

Bring a very small gift (spend less than $5) Sure a rose is nice..But something, for example, that says you know she loves animals is wonderful.

Good luck.

hahaha I did that when I met my girlfriend for the first time. It worked, if you get my meaning ;):lol:

I love a man who pay attention (and I ain't talk'n about just my boobs)

But the boobs are in the right place, if you don't want us looking at them hide them better ;).

But the boobs are in the right place, if you don't want us looking at them hide them better ;).

Hosestly? We do want you to notice them, even look...Just don't stare or worse...Talk to them.

For the recored. I'm a 38 year old mother to 3. I do keep mine covered...As a service to humanity. ;);)B)

Bring a very small gift (spend less than $5) Sure a rose is nice..But something, for example, that says you know she loves animals is wonderful. [Karen]

A small bear in an HPC vest might elicit some vested interest.

tell her to take you out as a sign of equal rights and lack of sexism make her pay for everything to?

Personally i take her to the river so we could see if we could find some ducks with the early stages of bird flu. Or take her round tescos and see if she will pay for me to ride on the little helicopter.

A small bear in an HPC vest might elicit some vested interest.

Or better still, some un-vested interest :P

Don't talk about your exes. Men bad-mouthing exes should set alarm bells ringing - each time it's happened to me, the man in question has turned out to be a complete, issue-ridden tosser.

take her round tescos and see if she will pay for me to ride on the little helicopter.
:lol::blink::lol:

Or take her round tescos and see if she will pay for me to ride on the little helicopter.

What if she wants a shot on my wee chopper? :unsure::blink::unsure::huh:

edit :

anyway i gotta go soon.

meeting her at 20:30 hours.

For the recored. I'm a 38 year old mother to 3. I do keep mine covered...As a service to humanity. ;);)B)

Nooo, that is unfair to mankind!! Free the Northern Nevada two !!

Older women are most definitely in at the moment, for the record my girlfriend is much older than you (and I am younger), wouldn't want it any other way :D

The best advice I ever heard with regards to dating women was "Two ears, one mouth". Women love a listener. Remember that advert on TV recently where the bloke is watching football on the TV whilst the woman is nattering away. All he hears is the commentary. Eventually she gets his attention and all she can say is "You're such a good listener." Classic!

Well shes just left my flat and we got on like a BTL house on fire... erm, if you know what I mean. :D

Glad it went well. Are you seeing her again?

Yes tomorrow we are going out for a meal. Just in time for 20th March. :P

Well shes just left my flat and we got on like a house on fire... erm, if you know what I mean. :D

Err, no. We need details :D