House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Can't Sleep

I think I'm so tired now that I've gone past it, if you know what I mean......

I normally need at least 8 hours a night (of sleep,Shakerbaby ;) ) but as I worked different nights this week and I'm fretting about Fridays uni interview, I just can't shut my mind off. Any suggestions peeps?

*yawns*

I normally need at least 8 hours a night (of sleep,Shakerbaby ;) ) but as I worked different nights this week and I'm fretting about Fridays uni interview, I just can't shut my mind off. Any suggestions peeps?

*yawns*

Sex helps.

Failing that, lie back, and start deep breathing. Relaxes your body.

A hot shower, warm glass of milk help as well. A dark room will help you get a deeper and more refreshing sleep.

*yawns*

don't stress about friday - i'm sure you'll be fine (we'll all have our fingers crossed for ya :) )

as far as tonight is concerned - you may wanna find iamconfusedagain. he might have something to chill you out!! ;)

try GABA. Unfortunately its now banned in the UK (due to it being easy to convert to GHB, aka drink spiking stuff), but you can still mail order the stuff from the states (try this). I work as a shift trader and the stuff is genius for getting me off to sleep after a run of odd shifts, I also feel much more refreshed after taking this than after a normal nights sleep (unlike something like nightol, which always leaves me feeling like crap).

*yawns*

check this out http://www.neave.com/

play about with these http://www.bit-101.com/java/

goodnight! :D

Guest muttley

A lettuce sandwich.

If that doesn't work then do a search of brainclamps posts.

Nytol, horlicks, earplugs, knocking one out, repeat 'sleep' like a mantra & think gently of waking the next morning, imagine floating on the rough surface of the sea in a storm then sinking below the surface deeper & deeper, warmer, quieter until you settle on the sea bed in peace and silence, far from the storm way above...

Nytol, horlicks, earplugs, knocking one out, repeat 'sleep' like a mantra & think gently of waking the next morning, imagine floating on the rough surface of the sea in a storm then sinking below the surface deeper & deeper, warmer, quieter until you settle on the sea bed in peace and silence, far from the storm way above...

Won't I drown?

Hot milk. You can get Starbucks (or similar) to make it too, just ask for "steamed milk with almond" for a great big hug of a drink. I have it sometimes after lunch, then I'm zonked out for the rest of the day.