House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

As Predicted B B C Headline Hbos Data

The BBC must be biased. No mention of the plunging level of confidence as reported by Nationwide either. The government wall of silence to avoid any issues that may keep their Golden Boy out of No. 10 (Gordon "Miracle Economy" Brown").

Are the times on recent posts right--my head can't get around 11:21 am when its not yet 11 a.m.? Anyone else seeing this or has my computer gone bserk?

Edited by Realistbear

The BBC are terible when you complain. You usually get a standard explanation response, and if you challenge it they very rarely come back to you.

In January I requested the top and bottom 10 counties to be mentioned in the Halifax and Nationwide January report. I requested this as soon as their regional data came out. The BBC couldn't even bother to reply until it was too late.

Also where's the Nationwide confidence report?

Biased? You bet. The BBC are a mouth piece for the government and corporations!

The BBC really do pis$ me off. They clearly promote high house prices, and make out that rising prices are a good thing.

Todays headline article even tries to shoot down Nationwides claim that prices fell :angry:

Last week, the Nationwide reported that in February, annual house price inflation slipped back to 3.7%.

But in fact, an examination of its own data also reveals that prices have been on an upward trend since last summer.

I was also very annoyed to see the BBC treating Mozzem Begg (UK based Islamic terrorist who was in Guantanamo Bay) as a hero - and giving him a platform to stand on. The guy admitted going 2 terrorist training cames FFS. He should be tried for treason or deported, but no the extreme-left BBC just talk him up :(

Hang on a minute, Nationwide leads in the mortgages & housing section but Halifax leads the business section.

What's going on here, which section is better?

The BBC are terible when you complain. You usually get a standard explanation response, and if you challenge it they very rarely come back to you.

In January I requested the top and bottom 10 counties to be mentioned in the Halifax and Nationwide January report. I requested this as soon as their regional data came out. The BBC couldn't even bother to reply until it was too late.

[snip]

Once again, if they had responded quickly to such requests, it would have been be time to withhold license fees on the basis of them employing staff for no good reason whatsoever. Try the Google service instead.

Of course, they want to keep the government happy, so as not to disturb

their funding

They are still trying to atone for the dr david kelly scandal this im afraid has probably been responsible for their constant fawning.....

I'm really happy with how things are panning out. The spin will come and will be disfigured.

And if not - I'm off to somewhere where I can live in a more relaxed manner.

Edited by music man