House Price Crash Forum

YOU TW*T LOL........the jokes lost on you too..zz knows who I am

..and my gender

tell me..youre definitely making it easy on purpose now to wind you guys up...tell me you are!

derr..you see..to throw you off the trail...i changed the gender from my previous guise....derrr.....trouble is...run out of genders now....unlike you chaz.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

little game for the weekend - just to lighten the mood on here, because, hey, we're all brothers and sisters of the world...arent we? We all need shelter, be it provided by ourselves, or provided by some others doing good deeds in the name of the Lord in order to shelter their fellow man (or woman) - who has not been blessed by the Lord with the responsible leanings towards self sufficiency, nor the knowledge of wealth creation

lets have a little word play game, eh?

Who can re arrange the following words to make a well know relevant saying applicable to the majority of the good folks on here?

rattled time your have cages well been truly and this!

Happy moping!

As the sun rises tomorrow, and you scour your news items once more for promises of the 'black day of reckoning', let the Lord be with you in your quest for happiness and salvation.

Sandra, you chose to bet on the market with your home, and now have to face the consequences of your actions. good or bad.

you bbb are a bit of a strange one i still dont know which camp you really pitch your tent in? some times i think you are the "red flag to a " and other times i think you hibernate? maybe both outcomes suit you well i enjoy you posts.......sometimes............

I recently sold my Surrey flat it was valued at 225K - 235K and 245K by three differnt estate agents vying for business. I advertised it for 230K had no interest for 3 months and sold it for 220K so did I lose 25K or are all these so called rises little more than fantasy land?

I certainly dont regret not hanging on for the 245K figure as it is just a figmant of the imagination of some pimply 17 year old in a bad suit and buckets of aftershave. I suspect the additional 28K rise of your house is the same.

YOU TW*T LOL........the jokes lost on you too..zz knows who I am

..and my gender

tell me..youre definitely making it easy on purpose now to wind you guys up...tell me you are!

derr..you see..to throw you off the trail...i changed the gender from my previous guise....derrr.....trouble is...run out of genders now....unlike you chaz.

Fair play, well and truly had me going there.

CF

Well looks like my good lady and I have been given an opportunity to STR on the cheap.

Wont go into to too much personal detail but it looks like I could be renting my Mums house for a couple of years. It's not set in stone yet but looking likely , would be very fortuitous timing i think. :blink:

Dames

No BBB, its not like me..i really thought there that some1 needed a shoulder 2 cry on...i'm here 2 hlp if i can, not be taken 4 a ride by some mug like MINTED. Hes just a sad git with no life and i assume no wife. Seems like he's a bit of a F-A-G-G-I-T, or possibly a T-R-A-N-S-E-X-U-A-L - Sandra B, lol. Your a joke!! :lol::lol::lol:

F*UCKING TOSSER! GET MINTED G*Y ****

wow!!! not like you RIP!!