House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr Blek

Digital Camera

Went out and bought one of these yesterday: http://www.casio.co.uk/prod/product.asp?ID=1845

As I'm going to be travelling quite a bit over the next few months, I thought it'll be good to capture those HPC moments. A mobile phone camera just doesn't make the cut I'm afraid.

(Imupnorth - if you're reading this, I still haven't forgotten about Malton. I want to take pics of those heaving estate agents)

Anyway, i've dashed in a 1 gig SD card and the best thing about the camera is how it fits snuggly into the pocket.

Im holding out for a digital Single Lens Reflex (SLR )a few years ago they were thousands but they are reducing in price you can now get a decent one now for around 500 pounds.

I have a 35mm Minolta SLR which i paid 550 pounds for a few years ago its a nice camera but the digital revolution gives you a far better camera for a lot less money.

Went out and bought one of these yesterday: http://www.casio.co.uk/prod/product.asp?ID=1845

As I'm going to be travelling quite a bit over the next few months, I thought it'll be good to capture those HPC moments. A mobile phone camera just doesn't make the cut I'm afraid.

(Imupnorth - if you're reading this, I still haven't forgotten about Malton. I want to take pics of those heaving estate agents)

Anyway, i've dashed in a 1 gig SD card and the best thing about the camera is how it fits snuggly into the pocket.

Nice. B)

Im holding out for a digital Single Lens Reflex (SLR )a few years ago they were thousands but they are reducing in price you can now get a decent one now for around 500 pounds.

I have a 35mm Minolta SLR which i paid 550 pounds for a few years ago its a nice camera but the digital revolution gives you a far better camera for a lot less money.

Have a look at the Olympus E 500, I bought one with a 14 - 45 lens and a 1gb compact flash card for around £500.

Have a look at the Olympus E 500, I bought one with a 14 - 45 lens and a 1gb compact flash card for around £500.

I've got a Fuji s600 for quality shots. The casio I bought as its extremely portable.