House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Need A New Laptop Bag?

Went to collect mine today. 2 assistants came over to gawp at the price after the cashier pointed out what an amazing price it was :D

Went to collect mine today. 2 assistants came over to gawp at the price after the cashier pointed out what an amazing price it was :D

You managed to get it from the store? I thought it was an online offer only?

You managed to get it from the store? I thought it was an online offer only?

You can reserve it online, if you just went into the store to buy it, it would still be £80. :D

I prefer the backpacks, less likely to clobbered over the head as it looks like a kit bag!!!.

And I also think the ones that look like a brief case are carried by train spotters with cycle clips and anoraks.

Mine cost me 50p from Recreate - a resource and recycling place in Cardiff. I think it had a previous life with some kind of engineer/ kitchen designer.

Does the job though and I'm not likely to take the train so it doesn't need to be asthetically pleasing.

I prefer the backpacks, less likely to clobbered over the head as it looks like a kit bag!!!.

And I also think the ones that look like a brief case are carried by train spotters with cycle clips and anoraks.

Got one of those too. OH prefers it, I'm not keen. I end up carting too much cr@p around if I use it.