House Price Crash Forum

Spring Bounce

HOLA441

I don't often make bearish posts on this forum, so here goes.

Had a quick looksie on RightMove for my local area (South Manchester). The area I've been keeping a close eye on for the past 12 months now.

Anyhow, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a quantity of new houses had appeared, filling out the listing somewhat. It was after a few minutes flicking through the pages that I realised some properties were missing.

But lo and behold! It would appear to largely be the long-standing "embarassments" that have spectacularly failed to clear over the last year! A good few of these are now marked "under offer" and "sold subject to contract".

What a co-incidence that all the long-standers should suddenly go under-offer at a time when supply has ramped up, offering buyers a greater choice?

The Rightmove listing doesn't show these by default. You have to tick the special box.

:blink:

HOLA442

I don't often make bearish posts on this forum, so here goes.

Had a quick looksie on RightMove for my local area (South Manchester). The area I've been keeping a close eye on for the past 12 months now.

Anyhow, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed a quantity of new houses had appeared, filling out the listing somewhat. It was after a few minutes flicking through the pages that I realised some properties were missing.

But lo and behold! It would appear to largely be the long-standing "embarassments" that have spectacularly failed to clear over the last year! A good few of these are now marked "under offer" and "sold subject to contract".

What a co-incidence that all the long-standers should suddenly go under-offer at a time when supply has ramped up, offering buyers a greater choice?

The Rightmove listing doesn't show these by default. You have to tick the special box.

:blink:

you mean bullish?