House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

The Bbc Finally Printed One Of My Comments On Have Your Say

Sadly it was only about the travails of former Guantanamo detainee Moazzam Begg:

"Since the BBC is now intent on publicizing and normalising the views of a man who trained in Al Qaeda terrorist camps (for what, flower arranging?), can the BBC now be shut down for glorifying terrorism?

Scooter, london

Recommended by 25 people"

Off topic I know but they don't print my vitriol on housing... :angry:

I was equally shocked to have one of my posts added also last week.

They had a 'Have Your Say' on the freedom of speech manifesto put out by Salaman Rushie, Hershyn Ali and otheras in Denmark, its title 'Do you think militant islam a global threat?'

When Al Jazerra, sorry BBC realised that 90% of posts agreed and equated Islamism with Nazism, the whole thread mysteriously disappeared, along with all links to it from the rest of the site!!

I was equally shocked to have one of my posts added also last week.

They had a 'Have Your Say' on the freedom of speech manifesto put out by Salaman Rushie, Hershyn Ali and otheras in Denmark, its title 'Do you think militant islam a global threat?'

When Al Jazerra, sorry BBC realised that 90% of posts agreed and equated Islamism with Nazism, the whole thread mysteriously disappeared, along with all links to it from the rest of the site!!

Funny that. Are you going to the March For Free Expression (non-fascist, non-sectarian, pro-free speech, pro-Denmark meeting) in Trafalgar Square 25/03/06? Politicians and libertarians, all major religions represented (including Muslims) and lots of people disgusted by Islamist calls to murder cartoonists and their publishers.

marchforfreeexpression.blogspot.com/2006/02/why.html

Funny that. Are you going to the March For Free Expression (non-fascist, non-sectarian, pro-free speech, pro-Denmark meeting) in Trafalgar Square 25/03/06? Politicians and libertarians, all major religions represented (including Muslims) and lots of people disgusted by Islamist calls to murder cartoonists and their publishers.

marchforfreeexpression.blogspot.com/2006/02/why.html

Think I'll go along to that, cheers - its about time that something's being organised to make a stand against these islamofascists!

I wonder if the BBC will have a 'Have your say' about the upcoming event :ph34r::lol::huh:

Think I'll go along to that, cheers - its about time that something's being organised to make a stand against these islamofascists!

I wonder if the BBC will have a 'Have your say' about the upcoming event :ph34r::lol::huh:

I will be emailing the BBC and other media to let them know about it (I am not involved in organising but I want to do something) and I am sending the link to all my non-work contacts. Ken Livingstone will not be attending. ;)

Edited by Scooter