House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

House Prices To Rise 9% In Depressed North East

http://www.thisisthenortheast.co.uk/the_no...news/NEWS4.html

House prices to rise by as much as 9%

HOUSE prices in the region are expected to be among the highest risers in the country this year.
Prices are expected to rise by up to nine per cent as buyers return to the market place.
Experts believe a combination of low interest rates, attractive mortgages and an increasing number of properties for sale are persuading more people to buy houses.
That is expected to lead to price increases across the country.

HPI because MORE houses are coming to market? Twisted reasoning going on here.

LOWER IR? :lol::lol::lol:

There is NOTHING going on in the NE to warrant record breaking HPI this year. A DECLINE of 9% will be unlikely also--more like 12-15%.

Edited by Realistbear

There is NOTHING going on in the NE to warrant record breaking HPI this year. A DECLINE of 9% will be unlikely also--more like 12-15%.

I think its very likely 9% + will be achieved.

Many a bear 18 months ago on here was absolutely certain of a housing crash, many also predicted SM crash. Wrong on both counts.

As Ive said since joining, a gloomy perception causes poor judgement.

I think its very likely 9% + will be achieved.

Many a bear 18 months ago on here was absolutely certain of a housing crash, many also predicted SM crash. Wrong on both counts.

As Ive said since joining, a gloomy perception causes poor judgement.

Can we log this, and discuss it again at the end of the year? I'd like to come back to this particular prediction and discuss it, whether it comes true or not.

It's already in my signature. :)

I hope someone logged THE MUCH REVEARED Dr Bubb multiple crash predictions for housing and the SM.

What about ZZQ with all his graphs and pie - charts? Another much respected ACADEMIC style poster, very 'evidence' based. He always used to smuggly dismiss my posts on the basis I had no evidence or graphs.

As I always say, beware the experts.