House Price Crash Forum

Equinox is March 20th and the spring bounce is due at 13:26pm.

Just thought I'd remind everyone, as the estate agents seem to have gone quiet about this one

:)

A look at last year's posts reveals people were wondering whether house prices would rise 13% over the next year or not ! That year ends now, so anyone who just sold a house for 13% more than it was worth last year please let us know...

That year ends now, so anyone who just sold a house for 13% more than it was worth last year please let us know...

Questionable use of the word 'worth' there. Consider replacing with 'priced at by an EA'?

Edited by spleeper

According to Google, March 20th is Steak And Blowjob Day:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=March+20th

Not for this boy its not:

I am talking about him bathing once every 2 weeks or so. He works in a hot enviroment and does alot of pysical work, and works long hours. He doesnt really get body odour though as he uses deoderant but its his willy that reallysticks and gets covered in white stuff. It is totally gross and it smells. If I point it out he goes and runs it under the tap and then he complains when I wont go near it.

:D:D:D:blink:

"Mums net". Are they shagging their sons? :o:blink: This web site gets well pervy on an evening.

Let's talk about house prices instead!!!! :o

Actually I've just re-read the quoted post. I think it's just a wind-up, shaker.

My wife is a vegetarian.

Is this good or bad?

But shes doesnt necessarily need to eat the steak...

.... just the sausage. :blink::blink::blink::huh:

Questionable use of the word 'worth' there. Consider replacing with 'priced at by an EA'?

fair one, would be a long list otherwise !

anyone heard any more about the spring bounce. People at work thinking about looking for a house were distinctly surprised that prices are falling by more than their salary each year (based on Q4 05 BBC News annualised). I see it as retiring a few years earlier if you wait.

Lovely, like the guy whose k*ob Cheese calcified it was left for so long, & had to be surgically removed. According to true stories in FHM anyway.